Live Video Review Friday 11th

Live Video Review Friday 11th at 12pm local  10pm NY. 

If you have an Upmann, bring it along. 

I will post the log in details 15 minutes before we start. let us know if you can make it :spotlight:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like that’ll be 4 pm Thursday here. I’m never the most talkative guy in a room, but I may be able to leave work early and show up with an Upmann in hand.

Guest Nekhyludov

I'll plan to be there if I can get my technology to work, which is hardly a certainty :lol:

I kinda forgot that Friday for you means Thursday for me. I'm in the midst of a dry fast. Smoking is probably not a great idea right now. Kinda bummed I can't join you guys. And this is my marca too. I'm smoking two Connie As and three SWs tomorrow in protest. LoL

Enjoy guys

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

I kinda forgot that Friday for you means Thursday for me. I'm in the midst of a dry fast. Smoking is probably not a great idea right now. Kinda bummed I can't join you guys. And this is my marca too. I'm smoking two Connie As and three SWs tomorrow in protest. LoL

Enjoy guys

You were missed.  Didn't have to fire up the propane this time!  I thought you would have been on for sure.  Got a break from car stuff tonight so I was able to join and listen.  Thanks to Ryan and Cory for a lot of info and as always thanks to Rob for the insight!

• Like 3

Thanks Gentlemen! I don’t get to talk cigars here to anyone but my cats....hope that wasn’t too apparent. 

• Like 2

Just now, Islandboy said:

Thanks Gentlemen! I don’t get to talk cigars here to anyone but my cats....hope that wasn’t too apparent. 

You were a welcome addition! See you again in a few weeks!

• Like 1

I was able to watch a little but never really joined in. Learned lots and looking forward to partaking in the next one if possible. Wish I could have stuck around for the while thing!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I was able to watch a little but never really joined in. Learned lots and looking forward to partaking in the next one if possible. Wish I could have stuck around for the while thing!

Yeah, I saw you in there for a bit. I looked like you never enabled your sound/video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just listening lol..... Herf creeping if you will

Yeah, I saw you in there for a bit. I looked like you never enabled your sound/video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1