Have only had a couple so far and so far the only that was any good(to me) was the La Flor De Cano Grand Cano

Smoking a RA Sur Libano as we speak...excellent cigar...not lacking for power...richness on nearly an opus level...has my vote

I have a soft spot for the 2007 PL Robustos as it was the first RE I smoked but I have to give top spot to the RA Celestiales Finos; it just gets better and better with age.

PL Robusto by a wide margin. All the best of PL, plus a tea and floral thing that was literally sublime. I sorely miss these - may need to hunt down a box of colorado Claro Picadores and age the hell out of them to try and capture that magic  :perfect10:.

Miss 'em  :mob:.

Don Jose

I too like the PL Encantos and Robustos and wish I could find a single PL Lonsdales and PL Magnificos.

I have really enjoyed all the 109s quite a lot—Eslavos, Punch Classicos, ED109 and Bushidos. Still have to try the Bolivar—will likely burn the one I have by end of summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tied this one?23127ec0c396b2edd3947ae1602f4228.jpg

I got one last week and for the life of me I have googled and can’t find any info on this one? Year or anything

36 minutes ago, Tollickd said:

I got one last week and for the life of me I have googled and can’t find any info on this one? Year or anything

CCW is your friend for all Cuban Cigar info.

You need to favourite this website.

https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand/ramon-allones#edicion-regional-libano6

“Status: A 2015 release. 

History: Released early-2016. Celebrates the 35th Anniversary of the Habanos Distributor, Phoenicia Trading.”

• Like 1

For me, La Escepcion Selectos Finos and the Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso. RA 898 and Don José are not too far behind. Bushido's never did wow me, TBH.

Lots too choose from but to be fair i'd need to go to the ones i have with more age on them. Out of those, the best I've had would be the Punch Serie d'Oro No.1 2008 UK. the intensity of flavors coming out of them right now...well its just stellar! the PL Robusto would be my second choice i believe.

Has anyone tied this one?23127ec0c396b2edd3947ae1602f4228.jpg

I’ve only had one and it was a while ago but as I remember, it was great.

The Por Larranga  Robusto for sure.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:28 AM, PapaDisco said:

Jeepers! :o Can they even fit all that on a band??!! :P 

I haven't dipped into my Bushidos yet, so cannot judge.  In general I've found the Asia Pacific regionals to be excellent and worth the extra $$, both in flavor and quality control.  My favorite would have to be the 2011 Por Larranaga Encanto, followed closely by the Punch Sabrosos.  Even the recent RG 88's have been fantastic though and I'm layin' down boxes as fast as they pop up for sale.

Fortunately, they didn't have to put it all on one band, lol!  Here's a pic of one of the two I have left. Planning on smoking them with one of my best friends who is a retired Army Captain.

20180529_205618.thumb.jpg.3507c8e82730cffa6c59e541c740b754.jpg

• Like 1

9b4ead69dc01ce5f3771d860b17f6c32.jpg

Going to dip into a box I’ve been sampling for a few years.... RA Emencias from 2005. Swiss market. Really good for a couple years then started a downturn and flat for a bit. Hoping they are starting the upward break again as the last one I had was getting back to it’s origins.

Only outstanding RE that I've had imho was Juan Lopez Malecón (Andorra). I haven't had tons of RE's though.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:07 AM, mbflash80 said:

Smoking a RA Sur Libano as we speak...excellent cigar...not lacking for power...richness on nearly an opus level...has my vote

+1