What's up for the weekend?

3 hours ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

So much yellow, Soo high up, she'd be walking...for a while.

Shop said three weeks...

I live just outside of Raleigh. If you want to drink some bourbon and smoke a cigar, let me know.

In Raleigh, NC for work.  Bored out of my mind.  Found a neat cigar bar I went to last night.  Gave the bartender an Upmann Noella.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Caught up with a couple of mates in the city..one from Singapore...one from Brisbane....they flew over for the weekend.....some gin bar in town ..not bad..we had20180601_215003.thumb.jpg.5cebb9ef209179b30058e6f1d3d3fcf4.jpg fun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrapping up a nice long weekend in new england. Just had a cigar with a legendary FOHer. Bonus points if you can identify username from only the hand. No face pics allowed for the international man of mystery ???

DC9B3360-6A66-4777-9290-6A5BD1D68BB8.jpeg

Jerrybrowne??

Wrapping up a nice long weekend in new england. Just had a cigar with a legendary FOHer. Bonus points if you can identify username from only the hand. No face pics allowed for the international man of mystery
DC9B3360-6A66-4777-9290-6A5BD1D68BB8.thumb.jpeg.c329e7e826a7fe6b9c8cba3548e1cb6f.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

We did camping. Several cigars, many drinks. Too much food. Perfect weather after the killer thunderstorm Friday evening.