Your most reliable cigar and your lemons

Montecristo Dantes ..I have been a fan of all the Monte EL releases especially...this one....love the size ...4 boxes from Rob...all sensational..

lemon....Hoyo San Juan...Now...a good box love them....just far to many underfilled...and sad to say Upmann Sir Winston...to tight..Especially 08's

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I like all three car lines...  Now what?

Then you're all set!

Corolla gets you to Stop n Shop.  Lotus for the Kanc on weekends.  The Range Rover stays in your garage as a sour reminder of poor decisions you're made.  :P

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mt1 said:

Then you're all set!

Corolla gets you to Stop n Shop.  Lotus for the Kanc on weekends.  The Range Rover stays in your garage as a sour reminder of poor decisions you're made.  :P

Worst part of owning a Range Rover is standing on the rear wheel to wash the roof.  Almost fell off a couple of times (my cars get washed weekly).

On 6/8/2018 at 12:13 AM, westg said:

Montecristo Dantes ..I have been a fan of all the Monte EL releases especially...this one....love the size ...4 boxes from Rob...all sensational..

lemon....Hoyo San Juan...Now...a good box love them....just far to many underfilled...and sad to say Upmann Sir Winston...to tight..Especially 08's

Gotta agree on San Juan.  Everyone who loves em has had better boxes than I.  Too many wind tunnels for me.  

Most reliable is Sir Winston.  Sometimes a little tight but the flavor is so good I am happy to fight the battle

• Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, El Presidente said:

Your most reliable cigar and your lemons 

Hey.....if it works for cars it will work for cigars :D

... tell me what you are driving smoking... and I will 'steer' clear!

-tP

• Haha 1

Reliable:  Monte Edmundo, Petit Edmundo, RASS

Dud: A Cab of PLPC  MLO SEP 11.  Light wrapper and i am not sure will ever come around.  Not purchased from FOH.  Maybe I should send a couple to El Pres to see what he thinks...

Had a psp la punta this weekend. Was great. Tasted great until the last 3rd. I wonder if it was under filled loldd38de9d440afd3ddf51e4623593d120.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

Reliable: Connie A

Don't really have a lemon. But for some reason a while back I kept getting bitter HU PC but it may have been poor storage or smoking them without dry boxing or the beer. Jury is out because I've had some really great HU PC.

HUPC and PLMC - rarely a lemon in the box. The HUPC almost always hits the same mark and even the PLMC that are a little off still wow me more than anything 2-3x the price. Sad to see recent RASS so different from the exemplary ones I enjoyed from 08 to 13.

Duds? Disregarding marcas that just don't appeal to me (Montecristo, Bolivar and SCdlH), I am sorely disappointed in several RyJ offerings.   It's too common to have half of a box being barely smokable dogplop, with the remainder being either good or great. Fix yo program!