FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

was a pretty nice weekend till both the Jagd, and the Jack Russel  got bit by a copperhead, before killing it.
Only a week and a half since I was bit. Wife is taking them to the vet, as I type.

IMG_20180812_092409427-325x500.jpg.100dc3b42467ca8ab37bb9d9461148aa.jpg
I am hoping for the best for you. Our jack mix died in April from a snake bite. We never saw the snake. He was at an er vet within an hour. They claim he was improving every time we called. We want to go see him the next day and give him his favorite toy, then he was gone before we even got there. Less than 24 hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

Played poker last night with some friends and forgot photographic evidence. This is my current situation this morning while watching my little ones play in their kiddie pool. Life is good!?

I don't always smoke nc's but when I do it's Illusione. Stay smokey, my friends! 

20180812_114522.jpg

• Like 3

3b7e4ebff7598899f3c3712cd7ae7ff0.jpg

Gameday today. Me team, AIK, is undefeated so far this season, with 11 wins and 6 draws in the first 17 matches. Local rivals Hammarby is now 3 points behind but with one game less played. 13 to go. This autumn is going to be wicked!

• Like 4

Got into PDX last night, went on a hunting expedition today where I met my goal...and then some. Broadway had a single box of Opus X Angel’s Share left, for a redonculous price of course. She saw me put the Opus X box back and reach for the Don Carlos #2’s instead. Made me a deal I couldn’t refuse if I bought both. What can I say, I’m vulnerable when on vacation ?.

My next post will be dirty pictures...of me and my bike in the woods...I promise.

IMG_3096.thumb.JPG.4b079def68df3ef560f40ba6fecdbf2f.JPG

• Like 4

On 8/12/2018 at 12:43 PM, Weaponiz'd1 said:

Home from the vet. Swelling has moved downward to their throats, as the vet predicted. Poor Boomer, they had to try bother front legs to inject the steroid into his vein. Both are bloody.

They'll spend the next few day inside relaxing, with supervised potty breaks outside.

These are my 2 lil badasses. A Jagd terrier and a Jack Russel. They've held their own against a coyote before.

IMG_20180812_112653803-500x400.jpg

IMG_20180812_112605523-500x400.jpg

Hope they're ok. 

On 8/11/2018 at 2:56 PM, LordAnubis said:

Night shift at the job controlling trains and trucks and pumps and crushers from 2000km away.

566e38faa82e8a683e01f6cfc35941cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very interesting.