FOH: A Week In Pictures.

Teaching Beaver Scouts to pick and eat stinging nettles, just to freak out their parents. They never believe the kids when they say what they've been up to... 41437abd4716b7ae954fe058db4b4869.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

Ha! Enough of all this life affirming joyous vista malarkey. Welcome to SE London in the rain waiting for a lorry load of trees to turn up. No info on when they're coming. But it is Friday and Fridays don't count - no matter what happens, good or bad, it will end and then it's the weekend.
8c7ae4f53a706a3892cd7e4e24ffb8b4.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 1:54 PM, Jal154 said:

Sabastian is on his right an to his left is a guy named Johnny Williams.........aka Roastbeef! He is about 10 years older than me. My family is from East Harlem, NYC. All born and raised there from the early 1900’s between 120th street and 114th street, between Pleasant Ave and  2nd Ave. We moved out of there in about 1964 when I was 4 and I grew up in Whitestone, NY. Long story short Roastbeef use to work for my uncle who had a deli and a pet shop between 109 and 110th st. on 2nd ave which both places were basically there to run numbers. Needless to say Roastbeef worked in the deli! ? one day in 1989 someone came into Rao’s, saw him and asked him to read for a small part in Goodfellas. Next thing ya know he was on the set shooting across from DeNiro. He was the guy who bought the pink Cadillac when they weren’t supposed to be spending the money from the Luftunsia heist. He immediately got a part in State of Grace with Sean Penn and Gary Oldman which they were shooting simultaneously with Goddfellas, then Honeymoon in Vegas with James Cann and Nick Cage. He then went on with so many roles in sitcoms and dramatic series. Didn’t mean to make this a long winded post but I know the guy since I was a kid and we still talk but it’s just amazing how his life changed at the drop of a dime. Now I wouldn’t say he is rich but he has definitely made a living for himself and is comfortable. 

Shouldn't have spent that Lufthansa loot though.

• Haha 1