9793B132-8A96-4FDC-A84E-FC3E125DDE60.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, BrightonCorgi said:

Here's the salami as of yesterday.  The fennel salami was washed with a mold solution.  The cases will be totally white eventually.  They are starting the bloom now.  Some mold has spread to a few of the Calabrian pepper salami which is fine.  My cellar is 55f with 68% humidity (using a humidifier).

mold started on salami.JPG

Here's how they since the 9th.  The mold is becoming pretty even.  Temp is 55F and humidity staying level at 72% in the basement.

salami 3-15-19.JPG

• Like 3

15 hours ago, David88 said:

The Red Hot Chili Peppers played at the pyramids this evening, what a fantastic 

Now that is an awesome picture. Must have been a great experience! 

13bc1b663aa768bae509b79cd6e600e2.jpg             fb45e10fd5fbd029375a5f2a96c68348.jpg
More freebie cigars (HUHC, Monte Dumas and JL2) and XIKAR butane which I bought few days ago for refilling my torch lighters. Cannot wait to review Dumas since I never tried any Montecristo 1935 cigar yet 😆!
P.S. My hands were almost being frosty during refilling my torch lighters 😵!

2 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

13bc1b663aa768bae509b79cd6e600e2.jpg             fb45e10fd5fbd029375a5f2a96c68348.jpg
More freebie cigars (HUHC, Monte Dumas and JL2) and XIKAR butane which I bought few days ago for refilling my torch lighters. Cannot wait to review Dumas since I never tried any Montecristo 1935 cigar yet 😆!
P.S. My hands were almost being frosty during refilling my torch lighters 😵!

Where are these "freebie cigars" coming from?

The Stinky Cigar Ashtray arrived to my house yesterday at 17:33 PM without getting any damage (received a phone call from courier). I really like this cigar ashtray since it is sturdy, four stirrups, wide bowl and yet easy to clean with cheap price. It performs so well that I do not have to spend much money on pricey cigar ashtrays like Davidoff. I feel glad that I made a right choice since I do not have to use mediocre plastic bins or small dishes as a cigar ashtray (they were too small and weak against flame especially plastic ones)😄😃! The only bad thing is every time my mum sees this cigar ashtray, she thinks it looks like a huge dog bowl and I should pour milk and cereal instead 😆
86558236_StinkyCigarAshtray1.jpg.7534f2bdf06cd23378830b7499714c47.jpg

• Like 3