FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Went to the zoo with the family. Look a wallabie or kangaroo...?8FABBF0A-7651-4623-B787-DC0AA17EDD31.thumb.jpeg.620ac0a79e43bcd2aa1d00898047c5ae.jpeg

That'd be a roo, mate. You can tell the difference by the size (roos are bigger), shape of the head (roo's head is more square), the length of the legs and tail (roos are longer than wallabies).

• Like 2

No way! Thanks a mill guys. I honestly can’t remember the last time I won anything. Absolutely made my day! Think this calls for a celebratory cigar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, havanaclub said:

Went to the zoo with the family. Look a wallabie or kangaroo...?

Whenever we went to visit our local zoo (went last summer during the day), all the cool animals were either as far as they could get away from the viewing area or sleeping!!

11 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Whenever we went to visit our local zoo (went last summer during the day), all the cool animals were either as far as they could get away from the viewing area or sleeping!!

That's why you have to climb over the fence to see them!

"Where is that crocodile? I can't see him under all that murky water. Hang on to my beer while I climb over the fence and get a closer look...."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll see your Heiney and raise you 5 mojitos [mention=30568]havanaclub[/mention] Brent... In Bahamas with the family. Great time! I'm the guy smoking a Party Series 1 EL, the rest of those beautiful people love me and me them. 
Cheers
20180712_191002.thumb.jpg.150791d6f48871667760691db8080219.jpg

Beauty!! Enjoy your trip Javi!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great weekend in Boston. Caught a Blue Jays game at Fenway and after a great dinner enjoyed a Punch Punch from cab at a great cigar lounge.

a6d45743c34b6c11ca4169ac8b3020c6.jpg

65f9a7eb217ae90f9db99b3c0dc5a3d7.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Birthday night dinner with the family... Great week in Bahamas. Smoking a Talisman on the beach in the dark as I type this. Thunderstorm in the distance. Perfect background. Perfect company.

20180715_230613.jpg

20180715_230751.jpg

Beautiful family, that is what it is all about.  Happy Birthday.  

• Thanks 2