FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:04 AM, Auspaul said:

Norco Crr1 SRAM RIVAL Campagnolo Zonda wheels

I have a set of Zonda two way fit wheels.  Gave up on the tubeless.  Still have tubeless on the front wheel, but won't replace them when it goes.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I have a set of Zonda two way fit wheels.  Gave up on the tubeless.  Still have tubeless on the front wheel, but won't replace them when it goes.

I would not try tubeless here too much glass great wheels for the price.

1 hour ago, Auspaul said:

I would not try tubeless here too much glass great wheels for the price.

The sealant in the tires in theory should make tubeless better for that; self healing properties.  My issue was they wouldn't hold air long and I don't want to keep applying that goo inside.  I haven't had to use any goo from the original install a few years ago on the front.  The rear tubeless was issue after issue.  I was sick of trying different tires and every bike shop has their preferred tire...  Using Michelin Pro Race 4 or 5 (whatever is their newest).  I do miss the lower riding psi the tubeless offers as I am around 200 lbs.  Tubeless is a great idea, just didn't pan out for practical use.   I'd like to get another set of sew up wheels.  I don't carry a spare...  It's either calling my better half or AAA offers bicycle service as a member.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Scout camp under a decidedly variable British sky. First rain in two months hit this morning.

And, for the first time in two years I'm not in a hammock.

35a8468f36afeae5b4910e39bc6616d5.jpg26c8adfcf6b1f1d0d1866380a6414000.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Nice! I remember doing that when I was young

23 minutes ago, Auspaul said:

Cyclones car show today in Townsville 174 cars  Probably put too many pictures up but guys overseas may never have seen some of GM and Ford cars we had down here 

P1090944.JPG

Wow, what is this car? Looks a bit like an AMX, but obviously a Ford. What’s under the hood?

Nice! I remember doing that when I was young
Get involved and get young again! Scouting always needs leaders.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Islandboy said:

Ford Falcon hardtop think its an XB model  engine is a 302 Cleavland lots of room in them for a coupe and comfortable seats sort of an Australian Mustang Torino cross. You would have seen one before if you watched the old Mad Max movies. Mate had one the same but the blue paint instead of the green good to drive except reversing those rear guards are factory and its hard to see out of the side mirrors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1