3 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

..and here we go with the second wedding .

My son Stefano kenji and his lovely wife Sara that some of you have met at AMICIgar in Maiori.

5.jpeg

Congratulations and Mazel Tov.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent the weekend away in Canberra, the national capital city of Australia, to celebrate my 24th Wedding Anniversary with my wife... We went into Parliament House and took some photos in

SOUUeeeeee!!!! What a pig out of San Diego!!! We were using WAY too light of gear for this 220# bluefin this morning and it KICKED our asses for 5 hours. 

Happy Birthday Dad. 88 and you are a dead set legend. Love you dearly.   

On 8/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, Lomey said:

Roasted some peppers and onions to add to fresh veggies. Everything is from the garden except for the lime. My wife made homemade chips to go with it. Turned out great!e5baf26bdfc2f745123eec98ee86f5ff.jpg

How is it to grow onions?  Wife wants to do so next season.   Do you have a separate area in your garden or grow them in buckets?  We do the same with broiling and blending like you do.  We end up vacuum sealing & freezing two cup bags for use over the year.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

..and here we go with the second wedding .

My son Stefano kenji and his lovely wife Sara that some of you have met at AMICIgar in Maiori.

IMG_3191.jpeg

Fantastic :clap:

Looking great!

• Like 1
On 9/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, teamrandr said:

Having a blast in the Kentucky mountains.   7 mile hike to a beautiful waterfall.  Now relaxing by the fire with a Ex4.  

20210916_115004.jpg

20210916_115204.jpg

20210916_122802.jpg

20210916_133315.jpg

Beautiful pics!  I see you talked to Mitch on your hike!  

On 9/17/2021 at 9:20 AM, teamrandr said:

Having a blast in the Kentucky mountains.   7 mile hike to a beautiful waterfall.  Now relaxing by the fire with a Ex4.  

20210916_115004.jpg

20210916_115204.jpg

20210916_122802.jpg

20210916_133315.jpg

i misread that first time. thought you said now relaxing by the fire with your ex. i thought this has murder mystery written all over it!

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i misread that first time. thought you said now relaxing by the fire with your ex. i thought this has murder mystery written all over it!

I can only imagine Dateline:  Australia.  Good luck.  

11 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

Haha you went quite dark there and I love it.

6 hours ago, HDGSN said:
Looking forward to celebrating the arrival of my son (9/15/21) once we get through the first few weeks.
Going to celebrate with a 2001 Partagas Churchill from @HarveyBoulevard and some big pours of Jefferson’s Presidential Select 18.

Congratulations!

YNWA!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, HDGSN said:

Looking forward to celebrating the arrival of my son (9/15/21) once we get through the first few weeks.

Going to celebrate with a 2001 Partagas Churchill from @HarveyBoulevard and some big pours of Jefferson’s Presidential Select 18.

Congrats to the new addition to your family! But he doesn't look happy. I think he prefers to be in a Manchester United onesie.... :P

On 9/18/2021 at 1:45 PM, HDGSN said:

Going to celebrate with a 2001 Partagas Churchill from @HarveyBoulevard and some big pours of Jefferson’s Presidential Select 18.

3914A2BC-0383-455A-AA30-9E83014D1B8D.jpeg.1df5d57de3e73529d6029b991ade5a65.jpeg

Congrats and enjoy the journey!! That kit  he's got will really validate the "LiverPoo" jab the Everton Fans give ya. Go Everton :)

8 hours ago, Lomey said:

Made some homemade bacon. Half is Apple/Hot Shot and half Cajun/Garlic. Cured for 14 days then cold smoke for 8 hours. Cut up some cubes for pork belly burnt ends out of some trimmings.

What do you use for a cold smoker?  Any pictures or recommendations?  I'd like to get something for this season.

14 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

What do you use for a cold smoker?  Any pictures or recommendations?  I'd like to get something for this season.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/8BF48BCA-22E4-49D3-B16D-AE190887A0E9?ingress=2&visitId=d72bac58-a0da-4bfd-acbf-3b7853a644c2&ref_=ast_bln

I use the 5x8 one and it will last about 12 hours of smoke.  I have used it in my Weber Kettle, offset smoker, gas grill, but I use it mostly in my Masterbuilt 40.  Any thing that closes with a lid or door will work honestly.  To cold smoke you need to keep the temp under 90 degrees F so I use no heat source with any of the grills/smokers other than the small amount of pellets that create the "cold smoke".  Just get one end lit really good and make sure it gets some oxygen and you are good to go.   I find cold smoking turns out better bacon than hot smoking.  It cooks up better, more crisp.

Let me know if you have any other questions on the whole process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1