FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

6 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

World Series Game 4 in Atlanta.

This right after Swanson's and Soler's back to back homers in the 7th.

Last pitch of the game! Pandemonium! Nephew loved it - what a night!

One more game! Go Braves!!!!!

That's fantastic. Priceless memories, Mike! 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

World Series Game 4 in Atlanta.

This right after Swanson's and Soler's back to back homers in the 7th.

Last pitch of the game! Pandemonium! Nephew loved it - what a night!

One more game! Go Braves!!!!!

Hell yeah!   You're practically sitting on the mound.  Hell of a night.  Incredible.  

On 11/1/2021 at 11:07 AM, Lomey said:

Also made my first homemade hot sauce!

How'd it come out?  We have a few mason jars of fermented Charapita Chili's from our garden we plan to make sauce from.  That style sauce we be a first for us as well.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:03 AM, El Hoze said:

I know the fishing pics are always popular with the folks here, finally got into the big redfish down here in Florida.

That's a beast. One of my bucket list fish for sure!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

How'd it come out?  We have a few mason jars of fermented Charapita Chili's from our garden we plan to make sauce from.  That style sauce we be a first for us as well.

Excellent classic hot sauce flavor with nice heat.  I wanted to keep it simple so I used 3 oz tabasco peppers, one large red habanero, 3 red jalapenos and 2 orange mini bells for 5 oz total.  No mangos, pineapple, garlic, onions or anything like that.  The next time I'm going to add a couple smoked habaneros and jalapenos to try something different.  

I wish I would have had more hot peppers to make more, but this is the very end of the season for peppers here in Kansas City.  Next year I'll make multiple bottles in the summer to share with friends and family.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lomey said:

I wish I would have had more hot peppers to make more, but this is the very end of the season for peppers here in Kansas City.  Next year I'll make multiple bottles in the summer to share with friends and family.

We are at the end of the season in Boston as well.  Peppers are hotter here than in southern regions due to the cold.  We had a hard frost so only some plants are still kicking in our pepper garden.  Most are just going to die on the vine.  I don't have the time to pick them.  We end up drying 90% of our peppers and grinding them to a powder for cooking.  Use in Salami, etc... 

The hot sauce was the wife's idea and she is leading the charge.  We used some fermented peppers (blend of hot and mild red peppers) on a pork chop last night that was marvelous.  We coughing cooking it, but it did not taste as hot as we thought it would

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

That's a beast. One of my bucket list fish for sure!!

I have gotten very lucky as I’ve only been fishing this area for about a year and have managed to land some great fish…have lost a bunch too that will haunt me for years to come!!!