FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:11 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

20th Anniversary in Cabo San Lucas.

A special dinner I set up on the roof of the lobby.

Congratulations to both of you.  Happy Anniversary!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Cricket can be deadly boring...

Alex too a day off and  went to the ashes cricket test Friday.... second from left

IMG_0219.jpg

shame. an ashes test is absolutely never ever boring (okay, i remember sitting at the gabba in 1970 for the fifth day of the first test and bill lawry batted five hours for 80. that was slow. 

22 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

shame. an ashes test is absolutely never ever boring (okay, i remember sitting at the gabba in 1970 for the fifth day of the first test and bill lawry batted five hours for 80. that was slow. 

And do you remember what happened in the last test of that series to Mr Lawry? (I mean...it's still talked about 50 years later!)

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

And do you remember what happened in the last test of that series to Mr Lawry? (I mean...it's still talked about 50 years later!)

of course, john. utterly disgraceful treatment. and a big part of the reason for the push to world series cricket. chappell was disgusted by it and swore blind that no way would it happen to him. 

tough as hell on lawry. he top scored in the second innings of the first, second, fourth and fifth tests (the third completely washed out), and actually carried his bat in the fourth, for the 2nd time in his career. gets dumped and hears about it by radio, i believe (or a journo - the ACB didn't even have the decency to call him). 

• Like 1