FOH: A Week In Pictures.

6 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

We’re having our best salmon season here in the SF Bay Area in a decade. The hatcheries finally listened to the fishermen and 3 years ago instead of releasing the baby salmon in the death gauntlet that is now the Sacramento River over 10 million smolts were released in San Francisco Bay. Surprise surprise, we have probably a million fish to catch this year instead of 250k! Ocean conditions are also just incredible. Whales and massive areas of anchovies all up and down the coast! 

The grade of fish this year has been off the charts!

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

6 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

We’re having our best salmon season here in the SF Bay Area in a decade. The hatcheries finally listened to the fishermen and 3 years ago instead of releasing the baby salmon in the death gauntlet that is now the Sacramento River over 10 million smolts were released in San Francisco Bay. Surprise surprise, we have probably a million fish to catch this year instead of 250k! Ocean conditions are also just incredible. Whales and massive areas of anchovies all up and down the coast! 

Always love a good @Kaptain Karl fishing escapade replete with catches! :2thumbs:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GVan said:

Vacationing in the Smokey Mountains with the family.  32 people the first 3 days in one house - aerobeds and grandchildren everywhere - then down to 21 for the next 5 days - now down to just 5 for the final week.  Seems kinda lonely now.  A few pictures - evening after a rain with the classic picture of why they get their name as "smokey", typical evening on the porch with Old Fashions (this is bourbon country) and then a new travel case I made up for the trip - holds > 40 cigars, two cutters, two lighters, Bovedas and the trusty PerfectDraw.

Just like my vacations. 24 in the house for 2 weeks. I have a similar setup. I love pelican cases for travel.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Amazing 🌴😎

• Like 2

On 7/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Amazing 🌴😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...