FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

20181223_190406_444.jpeg

Just saw a snail at the gym today... There are many animals and insects around my house since the mountain is next to the house (sometimes monkeys can be seen also).

218fbaeefae73f3b207db026d27b10fe.jpg

What a hilarious warning notice (I am surprised that there are some residents urinating in elevator) which is hanging around for a week!!!! ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 99call said:

Love the look of shame on this rollers face...being forced to roll dinosaur dildos for tourists. Inside that screwed up face, is a broken heart, which longs for a better time.

563b9211b4313d0f96d00ec6a64b8c8f.jpg

Can I use that picture 99call would like to put it on a cigar page on facebook

On 12/23/2018 at 7:34 AM, 99call said:

Love the look of shame on this rollers face...being forced to roll dinosaur dildos for tourists. Inside that screwed up face, is a broken heart, which longs for a better time.

563b9211b4313d0f96d00ec6a64b8c8f.jpg

No joke looks like the ones in the top drawer at Conde

On 12/8/2018 at 2:30 AM, ElJavi76 said:

End of year dinner with the boys. Did steak dinner at Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Followed by cigars at the Carnegie Club in Manhattan. Great times. Love this time of year. Btw, that cigar was stellar. A Reynaldo "Top Ten" and it performed. Razor burn. Great medium/full bodied cigar. Cheers!

IMG-20181207-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20181207-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20181207-WA0038.jpg

All the fresh Reynaldos I had last week looked like this

1A2F8006-E223-41BC-93DF-107CEEA736A7.thumb.jpeg.5a84ed1c449705bae1e388f2dd15a43a.jpeg

• Like 1

My week was spent with my family at Whistler Mountain in Canada.  I’m not sure which is more impressive, the mountain or the village.  After this, I may give up Colorado forever.  There was a Cuban cigar store in the village, with a nice selection.  The only part I didn’t like is that you cant smoke a Cuban cigar in the store.  That goes for the entire village, but I did anyway,  I figured the fine would be money well spent.
Also, oddly, the Whistler accent sounds exactly like an Australian accent.

Whistler is a great place and they drive from Vancouver is majestic. Not sure if you were joking about the Whistler accent being similar to Australian but in fact the majority of people working in Whistler for as long as I can remember are from Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, LLC said:

Whistler is a great place and they drive from Vancouver is majestic. Not sure if you were joking about the Whistler accent being similar to Australian but in fact the majority of people working in Whistler for as long as I can remember are from Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.  I was joking.  Everyone working in the stores, ski shops, restaurants, and hotels were all Australian.  Is there anyone left in Australia right now, or just the tourists?  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2018 at 2:30 AM, ElJavi76 said:

End of year dinner with the boys. Did steak dinner at Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Followed by cigars at the Carnegie Club in Manhattan. Great times. Love this time of year. Btw, that cigar was stellar. A Reynaldo "Top Ten" and it performed. Razor burn. Great medium/full bodied cigar. Cheers!

I often do the same combo when visiting NYC.  Both places are fantastic.

• Like 1