FOH: A Week In Pictures.

2 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

13bc1b663aa768bae509b79cd6e600e2.jpg             fb45e10fd5fbd029375a5f2a96c68348.jpg
More freebie cigars (HUHC, Monte Dumas and JL2) and XIKAR butane which I bought few days ago for refilling my torch lighters. Cannot wait to review Dumas since I never tried any Montecristo 1935 cigar yet ?!
P.S. My hands were almost being frosty during refilling my torch lighters ?!

Where are these "freebie cigars" coming from?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

The Stinky Cigar Ashtray arrived to my house yesterday at 17:33 PM without getting any damage (received a phone call from courier). I really like this cigar ashtray since it is sturdy, four stirrups, wide bowl and yet easy to clean with cheap price. It performs so well that I do not have to spend much money on pricey cigar ashtrays like Davidoff. I feel glad that I made a right choice since I do not have to use mediocre plastic bins or small dishes as a cigar ashtray (they were too small and weak against flame especially plastic ones)??! The only bad thing is every time my mum sees this cigar ashtray, she thinks it looks like a huge dog bowl and I should pour milk and cereal instead ?
86558236_StinkyCigarAshtray1.jpg.7534f2bdf06cd23378830b7499714c47.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

The Stinky Cigar Ashtray arrived to my house yesterday at 17:33 PM without getting any damage (received a phone call from courier). I really like this cigar ashtray since it is sturdy, four stirrups, wide bowl and yet easy to clean with cheap price. It performs so well that I do not have to spend much money on pricey cigar ashtrays like Davidoff. I feel glad that I made a right choice since I do not have to use mediocre plastic bins or small dishes as a cigar ashtray (they were too small and weak against flame especially plastic ones)??! The only bad thing is every time my mum sees this cigar ashtray, she thinks it looks like a huge dog bowl and I should pour milk and cereal instead ?
86558236_StinkyCigarAshtray1.jpg.7534f2bdf06cd23378830b7499714c47.jpg

Great ashtrays, have 6 of them from the largest to the smallest. I have noticed that the polished metal ones last a lot longer than the powder coated. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 4:10 PM, daleighan said:

It was not this week, but I got back from a trip overseas a couple of weeks ago, and I've only just been going through the pictures now. I like this one from Istanbul is the one I like most: 

I also like this one that I got at the British Museum:

Of course, being in Athens, the next one was obligatory:

IMG_20190226_131729.thumb.jpg.12acd94930d84011d72952354218a7dc.jpg

This picture of these ruins just blows me away every time I see them wether it’s in Athens or Pompeii. Just standing there and putting a hand on it and to think how long it’s been standing there. It’s just very surreal to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phillys said:
Great ashtrays, have 6 of them from the largest to the smallest. I have noticed that the polished metal ones last a lot longer than the powder coated. 

Maybe since powder coated ones are just painted version of Stinky Ashtray? Powder coated finishes are only available in taller ones which has shorter width than original Stinky Ashtray but more finishes like copper plated than original.

I agree that the Stinky Cigar Ashtray is the best cigar ashtray I have ever used! It has necessary functions and yet dirt cheap. I straightly went to original Stinky Cigar Ashtray as it had larger width and easier to put into Pelican Storm cases than taller ones (there is small one called Stinky Jr but prefer the size and functionality of original Stinky Cigar Ashtray) ?.

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Maybe since powder coated ones are just painted version of Stinky Ashtray? Powder coated finishes are only available in taller ones which has shorter width than original Stinky Ashtray but more finishes like copper plated than original.

I don't think so, the tall powder coated ones end up rusting more around the stirrups and eventually the bottom starts peeling and then rust sets in. Whereas the polished ones are still going strong, even when left outside under the pergola. 

My two favorite ones are on stands, the original and the herf size. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phillys said:

I don't think so, the tall powder coated ones end up rusting more around the stirrups and eventually the bottom starts peeling and then rust sets in. Whereas the polished ones are still going strong, even when left outside under the pergola. 

My two favorite ones are on stands, the original and the herf size. 

Thanks! I did not know that the tall ashtray is more prone to rust than original and herf size. Is herf which you use 8-stirrups added to original or extra large herf ashtray?

5 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Thanks! I did not know that the tall ashtray is more prone to rust than original and herf size. Is herf which you use 8-stirrups added to original or extra large herf ashtray?

The extra large one

• Like 1