FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

Found a bottle of pappy! That’s a tough one to land in the states 
f34d742d5fa927bb56d7c120ce7083fb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

17 hours ago, 99call said:

Love love love this stuff,   Keep it up.    Just a sense of calm and accidental perfect composition

Thank you, I really appreciate it! In a way it was accidental since I went there to take a photo of the actual building itself. It's Stockholms ugliest building but also quiet interesting looking, in a "brutalism" kind of way.

Some more low light shots. Went with a cinematic 2.35:1 crop on these so not really suited for phone. The first two is shot with my Sigma lens, the last two with my modified Russian Helios lens from 79.

BioRio.thumb.jpg.c8de5b057927c1657dcb5a3f2379c07f.jpgRosenlund_Parkering.thumb.jpg.2909ae97649641f57c26ee9fd10e541e.jpgUppsala_Kyrka.thumb.jpg.6af0cac3c2ccbf07d0af70719b1f51f8.jpgLT.thumb.jpg.b2e6bb43e30989cb1cc7b0dcc63ff01d.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Was in Cuba last week. The wife and I took my sister with us. Went back to Pinar del Río. Met family I hadn't seen in almost 39 years. I feel blessed to be able to make such a trip. 

A little picture heavy but I just got back so I'm like an eager beaver sharing my stories/pics. Even got a chance to meet an NBA player. Counting down the days until November!

Looks like a great trip!  Can’t wait until November!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaulPower said:

Are you raising corn again? I hope you have a great season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not the one farming actually.  I spray fields for farmers.  I’m spraying burn down for soybeans. 

• Like 1