FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

thank you for posting these. this is very high on my bucketlist. 
just brilliant. 

Certainly worth a visit. The tour guide was excellent and the setting is spectacular too. The town was virtually empty though, I expected it to be humming with tourists!

3 minutes ago, LLC said:

Are back yard seems like a zoo sometimes with all the different animals. This bunny has been hanging around a lot and is getting bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's time to slow cook him with onions, peppers, tomatoes, olive oil and red wine. :)

It's time to slow cook him with onions, peppers, tomatoes, olive oil and red wine. :)

May not be the best choice, my wife seems rather attached to him even when it’s eating her flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 2:44 AM, bundwallah said:

Was up at my friend's cottage this past weekend. The weather was perfect. Only downside was the mosquitoes. 

IMG_20190623_1200559.jpg

IMG_20190623_1330293.jpg

In Finland we have lots of mosquitoes and  I have found out that they dont like Cohibas. Thats the ultimate insect repellent.

• Like 4

AF1FEFFB-2F93-4B71-AB8E-D5ADA16D86CD.thumb.jpeg.e1c217ee98cfcdcc318948503d61190d.jpeg
Never mind Lord of the Rings. Pies are what New Zealand is REALLY about! And, yes, I ate them all.
As a Half-Scot Cumbrian I thoroughly approve of this post. More power to you laddie!
Pies of The World as your coffee table release? I'm sure Taschen would be interested.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ayepatz said:

AF1FEFFB-2F93-4B71-AB8E-D5ADA16D86CD.thumb.jpeg.e1c217ee98cfcdcc318948503d61190d.jpeg

Never mind Lord of the Rings. Pies are what New Zealand is REALLY about! And, yes, I ate them all. ?

Damn. I knew I should have taken you to Harry's Cafe de Wheels for a tiger pie before dropping off at your hotel.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Just back from 10 days in Italy.  Mostly visiting family with bookend days in Rome.

Veni Vidi Vici Smoki.  Got my hands on an LGC Invictos.  Fantastic smoke.  Had it 40 feet away from the Pantheon.

IMG_20190709_165924241.thumb.jpg.a705cb5dba3161e2056b08a8b3c5c888.jpg

My last smoke of the trip outside the Piazza Cavour.  The RyJ Dukes are smoking as great as ever.

IMG_20190709_213421399.thumb.jpg.e9c0341dd3444c92033e26b4df399010.jpg

Good for you Frank,welcome back