FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

First go with the new cast iron skillet with some NY Strips! Came out pretty good but more well than I prefer, need to get it hotter next time to get a good sear while keeping the inside rare. Look who thought they were for her... She got a piece! 

IMG_20190716_182757.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

My girls and I went swimming today only to find out someone decided to go swimming first. I hate these little bastards.

20190721_071049.jpg

i had one as a pet for about five years. i miss it. 

bloody david attenborough. saw a doco where the scorpions ate centipedes. put a small one in fore the scorpion.  took about 90 seconds for the thing to put an end to my scorpion. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Another amazing weekend. Another amazing pig roast by my cousin (bald guy below) who has it down to a science. The only science I wish he got better at is carting the cinder blocks up a steep patch of grass. Apparently that's my science. LoL

Your solution, courtesy of electric motor technology. Yay, science!

image.jpeg.f24e08e79901ad44938b01953e43f7d5.jpeg

• Like 1

Prez, how did you enjoy the Alberta Premium? You are going all Canadian with the Nortenos and rye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably something to do with one of our Canadian brothers (Chris aka Chanceschmerr) visiting the deck today. :)
  • Like 1

Time of the year for Vans Warped tour...Three stages set up in the parking lot and one downstairs in the Amphitheater where I was.
After a day setting up sound the day before. No lights, since it takes place during the day, and no video because, well, it's punk rock...Stage is split in half, with one band playing a set while the next band sets up on the other half.
20190719_123726.thumb.jpg.5143755128c4ebbf67b066c6003d9612.jpg

Just a couple of pics from my vantage point...Long days, the crew rolls in at 8am to load in bands arriving and set up the first few bands, One band finishes, and the next one immediately starts. 14 bands per day, with each of them doing a 40 minute set. The first night I was out of there at 9pm, but the second night, we had to load out sound, so we were there till 11pm.
WRP1.thumb.jpg.acac743b7cec7ac25564dd66665a606d.jpg
WRP2.thumb.jpg.ce37bb9add4372baaa3b6825a38c010e.jpg
wrp3.thumb.jpg.88758390e2e7212b1e714503b45f864d.jpg

That is one sad attendance level for a Shoreline event :(
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Prez, how did you enjoy the Alberta Premium? You are going all Canadian with the Nortenos and rye emoji6.pngemoji1063.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant match!

Pure fruit cake

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

That is one sad attendance level for a Shoreline event :(

Keep in mind that this is one of 4 stages....The headline talent is upstairs on the main stages in the parking lot. The pics you're seeing are solely of my assignment in the  amphitheater with up and coming new bands. Attendance downstairs waxed and waned; There might be a few thousand with certain bands that had rabid followings; like this Japanese band that I thought would be some insane chaotic noise rock but turned out to be a Japanese Emo AFI clone with a rabid following, and next to none for some up and comers. The point of having  the split stage with one band immediately starting after the previous one finished was to showcase as many bands as possible that appeal to the Vans Warped Crowd. 14 bands a day. These bands are barely used to playing in clubs, then touring in a smelly van and are grateful to play to whoever glances at the itinerary and  decided to watch them.