FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

In the CO's chair yesterday. Great tour of your ship Chris :clap:

20190728_163903_resized.jpg

@ChanceSchmerr What?! No souvenir captain's cap for Di? The least you could have done was get Rob a sailor's hat to wear around the office!! :lol3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WarriorPrincess said:

i did get one Fuzz I wasn't going to leave the ship without one :clap:

Not sure why Chris wouldn't let me press the big RED button :confused:

Why not?! It's just the Captain's call button for his afternoon tea and biscuits... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

My beautiful bride and I spent the weekend in Long Island. Cutchogue and its surroundings to be exact. Vineyards and a lil beach even. Wine isn't great but it's not bad and the scenery is gorgeous. This past Friday marked our 10 year wedding anniversary. I gotta admit I'm a lucky bastard!

I was just in Cutchogue on July 24 with my sister! She lives about a half hour away. Happy anniversary to you guys! Great little diner. It’s there almost 80 years.

96FDA707-1218-46BD-98D1-1709CEBB796D.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kevpro said:

Finally getting around to posting some pics from my Cuba trip. Can’t wait to go back!

EC24B7EC-9D8F-4DF8-A1BE-426533D150A5.jpeg

That looks great how was it in the Buick

11 hours ago, Auspaul said:

That looks great how was it in the Buick

It was awesome! We did a tour around Havana and the El Morro castle and was able to smoke Cohiba shorts the whole way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 99call said:

Outside of cigars i'm never a big one for treating myself.   I've ogled this Shigeki Tanaka knife for a fair few years now.   My sneaky brother managed to engage me in talking about Japanese kitchen knives the other week.  The crafty bastard was just getting insider information to buy me this for my Birthday. 

I hate being bought expensive gifts, but I'll keep this one.  Absolutely chuffed to have this bad boy in my possession 

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00732.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00737.JPG

Very nice, but please give your brother $1 for the knife! (as a nominal "purchase")

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Very nice, but please give your brother $1 for the knife! (as a nominal "purchase")

The fact that this is soooo over my head, makes me realise how much tax I could be avoiding.    Should I also switch to Deutsche Bank?,  I hear they've got some amazing deals on.

4 minutes ago, RDB said:

Is this is a (German?) tradition? "Never gift a knife, as it cuts the bond of friendship?" So you have to buy it. 

Well, I'm Asian, so I don't know. But my friends caught hell from my mother when they gave me a knife for my 21st. I had to hand out $1 coins to purchase the knife, otherwise I'd have also been in my mother's firing line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 99call said:

The fact that this is soooo over my head, makes me realise how much tax I could be avoiding.    Should I also switch to Deutsche Bank?,  I hear they've got some amazing deals on.

Bad luck dude. If the Germans and Chinese agree on something it’s probably true.

I had to pay a penny when I was a kid. I guess $1 is because of inflation.

• Haha 1

Walked by a film shoot yesterday. Looks like a 60's era period piece. 

Tried to Google what it might be and found out that there are 11 movies and TV shows being filmed in Toronto right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk