FOH: A Week In Pictures.

15 hours ago, 99call said:

Outside of cigars i'm never a big one for treating myself.   I've ogled this Shigeki Tanaka knife for a fair few years now.   My sneaky brother managed to engage me in talking about Japanese kitchen knives the other week.  The crafty bastard was just getting insider information to buy me this for my Birthday. 

I hate being bought expensive gifts, but I'll keep this one.  Absolutely chuffed to have this bad boy in my possession 

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00732.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00737.JPG

Gorgeous! 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

41 minutes ago, LLC said:

Tried to Google what it might be and found out that there are 11 movies and TV shows being filmed in Toronto right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come across any shooting by the Old Mill?  This is the parking lot across from it.

Come across any shooting by the Old Mill?  This is the parking lot across from it.

Can’t tell from the list that shows what is being filmed now.

1 minute ago, Fuzz said:

Mrs America? That is a limited series set in the 1970s.

Oh is it? I thought it was set in the 90's.  Ms Blanchette is actually living across the street from me for this series.  And this set is a 10 minute walk from my house.

18 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Oh is it? I thought it was set in the 90's.  Ms Blanchette is actually living across the street from me for this series.  And this set is a 10 minute walk from my house.

Pretty sure it is set in the 70's.

Cracked the driver, if you see in the groove behind the face there's a massive crack. Had a Connie A on that round that was, as always, excellent.

Taylormade sent me a brand new updated driver, 3 days later. Great customer service from them.

MGhZ8nPdRQicndwoZ6f+wA.jpg

• Like 3

Cracked the driver, if you see in the groove behind the face there's a massive crack. Had a Connie A on that round that was, as always, excellent.
Taylormade sent me a brand new updated driver, 3 days later. Great customer service from them.
1898213571_MGhZ8nPdRQicndwoZ6fwA.thumb.jpg.66dd926a29dd6da612ca6b4fa3ff5eab.jpg

Wow! What’s your nominal clubhead speed? My 3 Wood has that groove and it really pops when you hit the sweet spot just right. Glad to hear they made it right.

11 hours ago, SmokinNukie said:

Wow! What’s your nominal clubhead speed? My 3 Wood has that groove and it really pops when you hit the sweet spot just right. Glad to hear they made it right.

115 with driver, however, with the older model M2 it was known to have some defects like that so im not the first. It was making a very strange hollow sound two times in a row when I hit it so I looked closer and saw the crack.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 12:47 AM, kevpro said:

Finally getting around to posting some pics from my Cuba trip. Can’t wait to go back!

856FB3BA-DDE4-4337-A2CD-98599B1B7076.jpeg

Nice pics, looks like you had a great time.

That pool looks familiar. Believe I took a dip there November 2014

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Nice pics, looks like you had a great time.

That pool looks familiar. Believe I took a dip there November 2014

It was a great spot, I couldn't figure out the address but it's close to the Riomar restaurant

43 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

mate of mine from helsinki just emailed me. said it is a bit cold over there at the moment, despite summer. looks cold. 

Yesterday when we were looking the cars it was +12 and raining:) 

Today +13 and sunshine. Its our summer?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kevpro said:

It was a great spot, I couldn't figure out the address but it's close to the Riomar restaurant

El Prez would know. He stayed there and threw a party during the 2014 Partagas festival