You working for Altura?

Within spitting distance from them. Pilbara minerals. It’s weird working for a ASX listed company. Have to be very careful about what I say from fear of giving people information that’s not available to the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my weekends.  Saturday morning is my flying classes where I will swing for a solid two hours trying to learn my tricks.  Sunday I put my coaching hat on and teach people (predominantly people there for their first time as a casual class), and at some point, climb into the catch trapeze to try and catch their tricks.  Come Monday, my body aches, my hands are torn apart and my legs are bruised.  And I spend the week recovering so I can do it all again next week.

To give some perspective on the height, in the picture below I would have let go of the bar above me when I was about 8 meters (26 feet) in the air.  

Trapeze.thumb.jpg.250b99483fe25bdf2ab4a7f2569714ba.jpg

• Like 4

Wish I would have seen this earlier... Went to a pro motocross race this weekend. Would have took some sweet picsB)

let's keep FOH: A week in pictures going. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone is up to :spotlight:

A sampler to the drawn winner each Tuesday (so it becomes a weekly comp on this thread where each new weekly entry receives a ticket in the draw for that week). 

Entries finish each Tuesday am our time (Monday evening NY). :ok:

• Like 3

This is why we train with safety lines extensively when learning new tricks.

5b35b62cf109d_CutawayFall.thumb.png.36596101074689386b07a3745839a781.png

• Like 1

Spent a bit of time adding a Spanish cedar lining to a plastic ammo can for a young Marine preparing to deploy overseas! I am not very good at woodworking, but I didn’t lose any fingers so it is counted as a success!

5264f42a25b06547322ffe03bf8fb372.jpg
4e4ed50f5b7eb810a20d5bc5eed64562.jpg

Looks like you may have lost quite a bit of space there with the addition of the cedar .....anyhow god bless the young lad and Godspeed ! Thank you for supporting him !

• Like 2