FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent the weekend away in Canberra, the national capital city of Australia, to celebrate my 24th Wedding Anniversary with my wife... We went into Parliament House and took some photos in

SOUUeeeeee!!!! What a pig out of San Diego!!! We were using WAY too light of gear for this 220# bluefin this morning and it KICKED our asses for 5 hours. 

Happy Birthday Dad. 88 and you are a dead set legend. Love you dearly.   

You working for Altura?

Within spitting distance from them. Pilbara minerals. It’s weird working for a ASX listed company. Have to be very careful about what I say from fear of giving people information that’s not available to the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my weekends.  Saturday morning is my flying classes where I will swing for a solid two hours trying to learn my tricks.  Sunday I put my coaching hat on and teach people (predominantly people there for their first time as a casual class), and at some point, climb into the catch trapeze to try and catch their tricks.  Come Monday, my body aches, my hands are torn apart and my legs are bruised.  And I spend the week recovering so I can do it all again next week.

To give some perspective on the height, in the picture below I would have let go of the bar above me when I was about 8 meters (26 feet) in the air.  

Trapeze.thumb.jpg.250b99483fe25bdf2ab4a7f2569714ba.jpg

• Like 4

let's keep FOH: A week in pictures going. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone is up to :spotlight:

A sampler to the drawn winner each Tuesday (so it becomes a weekly comp on this thread where each new weekly entry receives a ticket in the draw for that week). 

Entries finish each Tuesday am our time (Monday evening NY). :ok:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Whipped up a batch of stuffed calamari

Stuffed Squid.jpg

The sheen on those wrappers looks ammmaaazing! :lol3:

They do look delicious, what are they stuffed with?

• Like 3