FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

I’m a big fan of Lewis Black.  I think he is hysterical, so when I heard he was going to be part of a performance at the local playhouse, I immediately bought tickets.  I wasn’t disappointed, and more importantly, neither was my wife.   She goes to bed early, so when I told her we were going to a show that started at 9:30 PM, she was not happy.  So it was especially satisfying watching her laugh for 2 hours straight.

05244483-1583-4785-B6AC-4D01E2D0336A.thumb.jpeg.e330a3e6340deb42c33377f8089de070.jpeg

9A564802-2AA4-4A0F-93F0-A2B9071CF604.thumb.jpeg.bfab5613fdd3d6b0bfb2fe5b3979b7d0.jpeg

C449E0D8-FAD8-4A7D-8B7B-71A1F7C60E16.thumb.jpeg.898bbed4940c7ab6583988cf62ac30f2.jpeg

2725F89D-EA1B-43FC-B230-36FC6DF3F230.thumb.jpeg.948fa488cddf6c364304af4b03b7c623.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

Played a round of golf with my 16 year old daughter today.  It’s always great playing with my kids.  They are trapped there with me for 4 hours with no escape, so they are forced to talk to me about their lives.

A40A7C92-A318-4992-A77F-24B4221324BA.thumb.jpeg.6ab65e01b939298c5ee90a0d629408b1.jpeg

Nice looking course, love the natural bunkering. What course?

I’m a big fan of Lewis Black.  I think he is hysterical, so when I heard he was going to be part of a performance at the local playhouse, I immediately bought tickets.  I wasn’t disappointed, and more importantly, neither was my wife.   She goes to bed early, so when I told her we were going to a show that started at 9:30 PM, she was not happy.  So it was especially satisfying watching her laugh for 2 hours straight.

I’m also a big Lewis Black fan. I saw him in Toronto years ago and would definitely go see him live again if I ever noticed he’s in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, LLC said:

I’m also a big Lewis Black fan. I saw him in Toronto years ago and would definitely go see him live again if I ever noticed he’s in town.

He’s great.  This wasn’t a stand up show.  It was a play, but he played it with his own brand of humor and expressions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shelby07 said:

The night before the Rocky Mountain cigar fest is always crowded at our cigar shop, so I invited a group over for cigars, bourbon and some food. 

Here’s the offerings. I was going to take some after pics, but the camera didn’t want to focus at the end of the night. 

7455C3F4-1536-4DB5-A9FC-3D56CFECE16E.jpeg

092F3C4D-77EA-4AEF-9EEB-089F70237185.jpeg

I wish I would have known about this festival!

Another interesting night, at least I think so.  Our little town has a little bar called Stephen Talkhouse, named after a Montauket Indian who walked 50 miles a day delivering the mail in the area in the mid 1800s.  

This little bar has a little stage.  And when they are not having karaoke or open mic night, some of the biggest names in music play on that little stage.  Roger Waters, Paul McCartney, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, and many others.

Tonight, it was Mumford and Sons.  Unfortunately, I heard about it too late to get in, but fortunately, they always open the door and windows, so the unfortunate people on the sidewalk outside the bar can enjoy the show too.

This guy managed to get into the show without a wristband.

9CCC8786-A147-4B5F-9E09-08ED068E1BC6.thumb.png.bddd2eacb9ebeee47bb4c95e006a70b2.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Another interesting night, at least I think so.  Our little town has a little bar called Stephen Talkhouse, named after a Montauket Indian who walked 50 miles a day delivering the mail in the area in the mid 1800s.  

This little bar has a little stage.  And when they are not having karaoke or open mic night, some of the biggest names in music play on that little stage.  Roger Waters, Paul McCartney, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, and many others.

Tonight, it was Mumford and Sons.  Unfortunately, I heard about it too late to get in, but fortunately, they always open the door and windows, so the unfortunate people on the sidewalk outside the bar can enjoy the show too.

This guy managed to get into the show without a wristband.

9CCC8786-A147-4B5F-9E09-08ED068E1BC6.thumb.png.bddd2eacb9ebeee47bb4c95e006a70b2.png

Pretty cool stuff. Sound is good for such a

small place. 

The question is what are you smoking tonight ? 

Sig, you are on fire this week!

Years ago I drove through Rancho Santa Fe (in San Diego) every night in my way home from work. There is a fabulous little restaurant in the middle of town. Paul McCartney was there one night and played a set on the piano for someone’s birthday. What a cool dude!

16 hours ago, avaldes said:

Years ago I drove through Rancho Santa Fe (in San Diego) every night in my way home from work. There is a fabulous little restaurant in the middle of town. Paul McCartney was there one night and played a set on the piano for someone’s birthday. What a cool dude!

Thanks.  It has been a great vacation.  There is always a lot going on out here the last 2 weeks of summer.

Yes, he is a very cool dude.  Really nice guy.  Hates having his picture taken though.  There were a couple of times in the past I have seen his wife go up to people and ask them to erase pictures they have taken.  I didn’t know I was going to be taking his picture actually.  It was totally accidental.  I was videoing the event when he popped around the corner.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, Artin said:

Getting a cake for my birthday party today.
Cashier’s name was interesting:

c976b8fa2108ac84f0bbeed240590a4d.jpg

Your birthday my birthday. Happy birthday twin!

Also love the Connie A!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, avaldes said:

friend of mine sued him, on behalf of a number of musicians who he'd allegedly dudded badly. i hated hearing that as had been a fan. now, not so much. 

• 2 weeks later...