FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

White Sox vs Indians at Garanteed rate field aka Comiskey park. 
Caught the rubber match next night but they didn’t have the $1 hot dogs so I had to make due...
4B4DACF7-B576-4D7D-BBBB-6827F959F9AD.thumb.jpeg.54d3af808b79c1d272857c8436de05ce.jpeg

South side ! Love the old styles ! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

The compression on FoH doesn't really do any favours to low-light photos but I'll post them anyway. Here's a couple of shots from the family trip to Zakynthos/Greece

Always love your pictures, very William Egglestone

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 99call said:

Always love your pictures, very William Egglestone

Thank you! Yeah, I really like Eggleston and that kind of photography. But living in a "big" city you have to give that kind of minimalistic americana photography your own spin. No old gas stations or motels around these parts.

2 hours ago, Cubadust said:

The compression on FoH doesn't really do any favours to low-light photos but I'll post them anyway. Here's a couple of shots from the family trip to Zakynthos/Greece

Arlanda.thumb.png.f02981bfb8f2fe4ebd8c2473af7de753.png

Hamn.thumb.png.99bff4fd3a8a8b0bb373048c7d0f4bf5.png

Motorykel.thumb.png.1dbdb0ca809056af57c326b652e0a83e.png

Pool_1.thumb.png.5d0fa8d1460a0fa620ae97cab7a14474.png

Pool_2.thumb.png.a89205be84ecee80e66cf27c0e644038.png

Road.thumb.png.c41b7d7d6c6e6cadcd712bda4becd892.png

Stol.thumb.png.992338c0458bdb76ac8c38b4ed249242.png

Excellent photos, do you have an instagraw with more photos?

• Like 1

At work today I was tasked with digging a newt pond. Not my usual thing as I work with trees, but a very enjoyable day and I'm rather proud of the result.50af36a3166d6096b1f42f8adea4d474.jpg

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 4

On 9/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

I’m not at work, and there was a tournament at my club today, so I couldn’t play golf, so I found myself with one of those rare days where I had nothing important to do.  It was nice.

So I decided to wash and wax the car...

07577F88-5FD1-446F-95E0-72EB8A5C7E73.thumb.jpeg.9ad2f46efb93b1f3ce059365edf8c542.jpeg

And since the hose was already out, and I was already wet, I decided to wash the dog too.  I thought it was overdue.  He did not share my feelings about it.

Not badged as biturbo?

16 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

How does this look?  Awesome or Awful?

IMG-3339.jpg

Not a good paint scheme in my opinion, but if you can spend over 2 million on a car then I guess you can paint it whatever floats your boat.  Just goes to show you having money and having class aren't the same thing.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MD Puffer said:

Not a good paint scheme in my opinion, but if you can spend over 2 million on a car then I guess you can paint it whatever floats your boat.  Just goes to show you having money and having class aren't the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Colt45 said:

I've never been a fan of the modern Bugattis aesthetically - for me this paint scheme is most heinous,

It's awful in my opinion and was unveiled at the show.  There was one that was "naked" with just exposed rark blue carbon fiber that was spectacular, but the other 4-5 modern Bugatti's at the show were nearly equally as tacky & poor taste.

3 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

It's awful in my opinion and was unveiled at the show.  There was one that was "naked" with just exposed rark blue carbon fiber that was spectacular, but the other 4-5 modern Bugatti's at the show were nearly equally as tacky & poor taste.

I like these:  :)

bug1.JPG

bug2.JPG

• Like 2

You work for Gussie Fink-Nottle?
Obscure reference of the week prize right there Dr!
And No.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Haha 1