FOH: A Week In Pictures.

I've been in a six month buying sabbatical and with this and three others breaking the ice I'll see if they're still around come payday at the end of the month...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

I caved as well. Frankly, my last box of those was a terrible disappointment - giving them one last shot.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

Intrigued, how did they let you down?

Several plugged sticks and several that had underfermented (green) leaves in them and tasted harsh.

cheers for the feedback...MSU?
Mine were MSU JUN 17 and every one was spot on. Don't think I had a bad one. Just lit up now and it's beautiful, perfect draw, deep earth and dark chocolate. Even a hint of what I'm tempted to call mintiness which cuts through it all nicely.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

• Like 1

Mine were MSU JUN 17 and every one was spot on. Don't think I had a bad one. Just lit up now and it's beautiful, perfect draw, deep earth and dark chocolate. Even a hint of what I'm tempted to call mintiness which cuts through it all nicely.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

Hope mine are MSU - they actually haven’t shipped yet.

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

No but I don’t recall the factory code - they were from 2016.

They will be ETP. But don't worry, they all are always Partagas-made (unlike BBF and BRC), at least I have never seen any different in years (i.e. ... ULA, ETP, MSU). '16s will be ETP, switch to MSU occurred mid 2017. So, quality in those is never (and sadly won't ever be) a matter of factory, it is vintage and box-variability. But either way, very rarely a disappointment for me. But true, they are usually rolled to the compacter side.

19 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

So, it turns out I got sort of a talent when it comes to taking pictures of flowers, so that's what I did this weekend. Not really sure what to do with this "gift", though... Thinking of starting an Instagram account just with macro shots.

f1.thumb.png.2b0bb306b26b64462428e1510f73836a.pngf2.thumb.png.eade265269543d12da859f02336c4c4a.pngf3.thumb.png.22419da2d5fa5b921fd0b50fdc092c77.pngf4.thumb.png.134de26d244fac3ad1c9647b2d360185.pngf5.thumb.png.bbf246775e0f7dadb323b23236f1c984.png

Too good. Love it

• Like 1