FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, Wookie said:

My avatar in a regal pose and a compromised shot.

D9294FB9-B37F-404C-BF93-26E062A29D33.thumb.jpeg.aceaed835724e4b0a8681add3f76f292.jpeg

That's a furry pussy! Ultra hirsute....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nKostyan said:

If I am not mistaken it was already on the forum... looks like some kind of precious metal sampler

Correct. That is @IanMcLean68's "Top 10 most precious metals in the world" sample box. 

1. Rhodium
  2. Platinum
  3. Gold
  4. Ruthenium
  5. Iridium (my personal favourite)
  6. Osmium (Ian's favourite)
  7. Palladium
  8. Rhenium
  9. Silver
  10. Indium

Ian was kind enough to bring a few of his metal samples to show at the bbq. Very interesting stuff.

• Like 4

Thanks to @Fuzz for this link. news.com.au were at the sight yesterday. I was speaking to the crew for awhile. Coverage shows the house 4 doors up ablaze (blue fibro house). Shows smoke billowing through the eves, because the fire has spread into the roof space. Only moments later, the fire broke through the roof in 20 foot flames, and the windows blew out in an explosion.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/christmas-roadtrippers-urged-to-put-off-holidays-as-nsw-act-braces-for-peak-fire-danger/live-coverage/4710a054125dc23824a2eaae00bfcac8

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, IanMcLean68 said:

Thanks to @Fuzz for this link. news.com.au were at the sight yesterday. I was speaking to the crew for awhile. Coverage shows the house 4 doors up ablaze (blue fibro house). Shows smoke billowing through the eves, because the fire has spread into the roof space. Only moments later, the fire broke through the roof in 20 foot flames, and the windows blew out in an explosion.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/christmas-roadtrippers-urged-to-put-off-holidays-as-nsw-act-braces-for-peak-fire-danger/live-coverage/4710a054125dc23824a2eaae00bfcac8

Scary stuff, @IanMcLean68. Stay safe, but with everything scorched around you, there's really not much left for the fires to burn. With the amount of the country that has burned to ash, recovery is going to take a long time.

• Thanks 1