FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

29 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

My week in a picture.

Keep up the good work fella, 

Good to see you've got all the gear.  Here in the UK, there is still disgraceful instances of nurses wearing bin bags and the like.  

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, Connoisseur Kim said:

Hair saloons are still more popular in Korea

Serious question: Is that a hybrid of a hair salon and bar?  I noticed the sign with the avocado product and the pint of beer next to the barber shop, which makes me think, a beer while you get your hair cut is not a bad idea... though a few beers beforehand might be disastrous.

9 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:
Serious question: Is that a hybrid of a hair salon and bar?  I noticed the sign with the avocado product and the pint of beer next to the barber shop, which makes me think, a beer while you get your hair cut is not a bad idea... though a few beers beforehand might be disastrous.

The answer is no, since hair salon just provides hair cut and management service only (they mostly offer tea or coffee, snacks while waiting, but not booze). On the other hand, the new school barbershops that I mentioned above have booze and cigars.

2 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

The answer is no, since hair saloon just provides hair cut and management service only (they mostly offer tea or coffee, snacks while waiting, but not booze). On the other hand, the new school barbershop that I mentioned above has booze or booze and cigars altogether.

Ah okay.  The spelling threw me... hair saloon vs. hair salon

I like the idea of the new school barbershop though.. I'm going to have to track one down some time for a beer, shave, cigar

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:

Ah okay.  The spelling threw me... hair saloon vs. hair salon

I like the idea of the new school barbershop though.. I'm going to have to track one down some time for a beer, shave, cigar

I was extremely sober when I posted haircut experience (wrote at midnight LOL), so I had a hiccup during that day which is unusual!!!! ??

I also like the idea of the new school barbershops with cigars and boozes, but they're pricey as hell unfortunately.

The election held yesterday and had landslide won against far right winged politicians ?! However, there are some bats%#t insane things happened in some places like Gangnam (N Korean Defector who has controversial issues got elected by Gangnam residents for their greed ?)...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52304781
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52305447

and Korea Post so far:

4-10-20

Korea Post has suspended processing of outbound mail to the following additional countries listed below until further notice.

Effective date: April 7, 2020

Countries: Germany, Russian Federation, Singapore, United Kingdom
Target items: outbound airmail (letter and parcel-post)
Exception: only EMS is accepted for these countries.
Effective date: April 10, 2020

Countries: Guam, Lithuania
Target items: all outbound airmail (letter-post, parcel-post and EMS items)

On 4/13/2020 at 4:33 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

My week in a picture.

AB7CB29C-025E-4C82-9BCA-E12BD8ADFBC5.thumb.jpeg.ae36931e29f915e4566bbfe14a428bda.jpeg

Are you orthopedic surgeon?
I am ENT surgeon and in my workplace we don’t have enough FFP3 stage masks.

We mainly use regular surgical masks that are not good enough:(

Crazy busy with work here, we might be at home but the pace certainly hasn't dropped off. Have therefore really enjoyed my time away from my desk and getting out with the dog for some fresh air. In the woods close to our home there is this wonderful patch of wild garlic, you could smell it a long time before you could see it.

Ubu5SSCcS5GWCzAIjEmyOA.thumb.jpg.f72d063b71dca91ebd8e2ad8c53dd2f4.jpg

• Like 3