FOH: A Week In Pictures.

9 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

After quarantining at home for the last couple of months, the family needed a change of scenery, so we came out to the beach house this week.  When I’m not smoking cigars, and sometimes even when I am, my son and I have been playing with our new drone.  Getting some great footage out here.  I am not sure why my 4K videos, are coming out 1080p on YouTube.  Maybe it’s a YouTube thing, and I just have to get an editing app to do 4K.

Here is one of the many flights we recorded this week...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing.  My father has a DJI drone that he got a few years back specifically for property inspections (to minimize the amount of roofs he has to get on) and its been a great addition to some family vacations as well.  

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

7 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing.  My father has a DJI drone that he got a few years back specifically for property inspections (to minimize the amount of roofs he has to get on) and its been a great addition to some family vacations as well.  

We have had a few cheap drones before this one, just to get the feel of them.  One of them flew away on it’s own, never to return.  The next one crashed so many times it stoped working.  I cant believe how much more fun it is to fly a good drone.  It is so much more stable, even in heavy wind, and it actually does what I tell it to do.  It is a pleasure to fly.  

That is actually a great application for a drone.  A lot of people involved in residential real estate are using them now.  I bet your dad is a really good pilot, just from using it at work all the time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

We have had a few cheap drones before this one, just to get the feel of them.  One of them flew away on it’s own, never to return.  The next one crashed so many times it stoped working.  I cant believe how much more fun it is to fly a good drone.  It is so much more stable, even in heavy wind, and it actually does what I tell it to do.  It is a pleasure to fly.  

That is actually a great application for a drone.  A lot of people involved in residential real estate are using them now.  I bet your dad is a really good pilot, just from using it at work all the time.

Lol. He is pretty good now but has crashed it a time or two.  

• Like 1

IMG_0760.thumb.jpeg.efa8b269d33e5ae892117676190de2b9.jpeg

The only thing I can complain about while being quarantined at this government facility for the next 14 days, is that I don't have any cigars to enjoy while on the balcony looking out at this view.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

After quarantining at home for the last couple of months, the family needed a change of scenery, so we came out to the beach house this week.  When I’m not smoking cigars, and sometimes even when I am, my son and I have been playing with our new drone.  Getting some great footage out here.  I am not sure why my 4K videos, are coming out 1080p on YouTube.  Maybe it’s a YouTube thing, and I just have to get an editing app to do 4K.

Here is one of the many flights we recorded this week...

Nice! Where is that?

3 minutes ago, Smokecigareveryday said:

Hoyo petite robusto this morning on the trail

Very nice scenery! Looks like a lovely spot for a daily stogie walk. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, madandana said:

As posted in the FFC thread. I had a great Robaina Sublime and Breakfast. I love Sundays. 

Also watching  a classic NASCAR race. It’s so cool to watch some of the racers that were before my time.

I was never a NASCAR fan and really still am not, but I received some free tickets to a race last year and grew a whole new appreciation for the sport. Incredible.  Those guys are so talented. 

• Like 1