FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

4 hours ago, JoeyBones777 said:

Almost  forgot...paleo Buffalo chicken casserole and Fonseca No.1.

20200508_141137.jpg

20200501_222238.jpg

Might need that recipe for the firehouse 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

Fantastic B’day celebrations 

70BD0EF4-3476-49F7-BC5A-97B5502808DF.thumb.jpeg.5bdf4f86a0a8f09d1c6fed02c324ff03.jpeg

Happy birthday! You get some unique, interesting and good beers in HK!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Happy birthday! You get some unique, interesting and good beers in HK!

Thanks Mike. All of these beers are actually Australian but fortunate enough to obtain them here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I finally got LG HBS-510 Wireless Earbuds to ditch cheapo dog rocket wired earbuds as @BuzzArd@rcarlson@BTWheezy said. It doesn't have aptX codec support and retractable wire management; supports 16 bit sampling only (what do I expect from this cheap wireless earbuds). However, it does its job as it should be with great battery life (good for calling and Virtual FOH Herf)! I'm finally free from wire madness and wire earbuds being broken like a dog chew ?!

LG Tone  HBS-510 #1LG Tone+ HBS-510 #2LG Tone+ HBS-510 #3LG Tone+ HBS-510 #4

I use these all the time and LOVE them.  They work great!!  They even pick up the frog noises from the neighbor's fountain/pond.

• Like 2

I use these all the time and LOVE them.  They work great!!  They even pick up the frog noises from the neighbor's fountain/pond.
It's sounds really great for its price IMHO. Surprised that these can pick frog noises LOL

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

.....nailed  it ?

so you threw some vegies in a pan and are congratulating yourself like you won masterchef. 

ferran adria must be shaking in his boots. 

ps - dinner will be stir-fried ginger and chili pork belly and no, i will not be taking a picture. 

and yes, isolation is getting to me. as such, i clearly need to open something decent. 

• Haha 2