FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

2 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Wife had this picture on her Dropbox.  Not sure when I smoked this.

segundo monte.jpeg

Nice! I scored a couple of Compay Salomones a while back. Huge fan of his. My father in law knew him pretty well, he used to eat at my FILs restaurant when in Dominican Republic. Missed that one by a few decades for sure!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, madandana said:

Annual salmon fishing trip with my buds to Door county WI. I was the lucky one that got to pull in these beauties.

Note the FOH lucky fishing shirt. That’s the real key to catching big fish.

859751AE-2924-4C3A-A7A1-8E76396B6830.jpeg.3eb2a62f102ff52706d532ece9aed5bf.jpeg

Amazing Mike. Couple of absolute beauties

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Colorado has 53 mountains above 14,000 feet known as the '14ers'.  One of these, Mount Evans, is paved all the way to the top.  This year the road is closed to vehicles so I decided to ride my bike to the top -- along with a few hundred other cyclists.

I started at Echo Lake, elevation 10,600 feet.

50104227418_4f1b0866ef_c.jpg%22%20width=

Here's a view of Echo Lake further up the road, above treeline:

50104227308_4772d69918_c.jpg%22%20width=

I saw lots of widlife on the ride.  Here's a marmot keeping tabs on me

50105037852_41cf582233_c.jpg%22%20width=

This is Summit Lake, which is a damn lie.  The summit is 5 more miles up the road.

50104805381_3ae317b9cd_c.jpg%22%20width=

I saw tons of mountain goats

50104226948_1ccdeb47f7_c.jpg%22%20width=

50104805716_67d9fb495d_c.jpg%22%20width=

A few bighorn sheep

50104226768_474fc12dd0_c.jpg%22%20width=

At the top, elevation 14,265 feet

50104805191_190bdb2dfe_c.jpg%22%20width=

Nice, Ive been up there a few times myself but never on a bicycle.  One of my favorite places in the state.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

Colorado has 53 mountains above 14,000 feet known as the '14ers'.  One of these, Mount Evans, is paved all the way to the top.  This year the road is closed to vehicles so I decided to ride my bike to the top -- along with a few hundred other cyclists.

Beautiful pics here.  Looks like quite the ride and great to see so much wildlife out there! I'm sure all the animals are loving that road being closed to motorists. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Squarehead said:

My wife makes stuffed pepper in a similar way.BTW I love that ashtray

Look great.

My Mom made those a lot when we were growing up!

2 hours ago, mtd057 said:

Nice, Ive been up there a few times myself but never on a bicycle.  One of my favorite places in the state.

We used to go up there a lot in the Summer when it got hot in Denver. It's beautiful, full of wildlife and a great place to spend a day.

Awesome for when the Aspens turn gold too!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Started the kitchen renovation today. 

Bye-bye old kitchen! You have served us well for 25 years.

Dismantling has gone well. Nearly everything came out with being damaged. Only one break in the granite (clean break, so it can be glued back without a seam) and the carcass took some damaged (sacrificed to preserve the granite).

Everything gone now.

@Fuzz good luck with the project! Never easy but its always fun starting with a clean slate.  Hopefully it all works out for you and no surprises arise. 

Thanks! By the end of the week, all the cabinets and appliances will be installed. The stone bench tops and splash backs will be measured on Fri or Mon, then another 1-2 weeks they will go in.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Thanks! By the end of the week, all the cabinets and appliances will be installed. The stone bench tops and splash backs will be measured on Fri or Mon, then another 1-2 weeks they will go in.

Pretty quick turnaround there! Always nice to get a project like that done so fast. Albeit, if you have people who know what there doing on the job, it goes smoothly (for the most part).