FOH: A Week In Pictures.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:10 PM, LLC said:

Great weekend in Boston. Caught a Blue Jays game at Fenway and after a great dinner enjoyed a Punch Punch from cab at a great cigar lounge.

I was offered 2 tickets yesterday to that game behind the catcher out of the blue!  Had stuff planned already or would've went.  Did you enjoy Fenway Park?  Great day for a game.

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

11 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I was offered 2 tickets yesterday to that game behind the catcher out of the blue!  Had stuff planned already or would've went.  Did you enjoy Fenway Park?  Great day for a game.

It was great. Quite a place, I’d go back again for sure. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, First Lady said:

This week winner of  Week in Pictures is @ElJavi76  

Shoot me an email sweet to lisa.goreta@clubczar.com

Until next week guys , keep posting :thumbsup:

FOH Weekend in Pictures Week 9th July until the 16th JULY .pdf

Just when I thought my week couldn't get any better... Thank you FoH, Lisa, and Rob! 

Cheers all!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, encephalization said:

Out in western US doing fieldwork so my internet is crappy. A real cigar smoker can multitask so I've been able to sneak a few in, even during work. Despite somewhat clandestine conditions at time..

53350633c072cbac6d7d5e2895311d6c.jpg

Gnarly old trees. How old are they?

• Like 1

Rough field counts suggest somewhere around 300 years (which is not all that old for Rocky Mountain bristlecone pine). It is in a very cool location though, a small grove in the middle of a valley. Possibly isolated due to cold air drainage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Myself and Elliot @SigmundChurchill at JR Cigars out in Whippany NJ. Good times!

20180719_192523.jpg

It was great finally meeting you in person @ElJavi76.  Thanks for the great cigars.  I loved the Topes.  I look forward to our next meeting.

• Like 4

The view from my weekend walk at Singapore’s West Coast Park. I love this view as it shows the port which created Singapore’s wealth and the rich boys toys that wealth has bought cheek by jowl.

FEE5016D-AEAA-4E4B-A3B7-ECB18E0BD31F.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Auspaul said:

Norco Crr1 SRAM RIVAL Campagnolo Zonda wheels

Hmmm. Not familiar with that brand.

I have a Planet X Pro Carbon w/ SRAM Red and their offering for carbon race wheels. Insanely light at ~14 lbs. fully outfitted.

Also have a Raleigh RXS single speed w/ Gates carbon belt drive. I want a mountain bike next

• Like 1