FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, Bijan said:

This was a 2016 Hoyo du Prince. Extremely flavourful and relatively strong. A lot of cedar and wood also spice both aromatic (cloves, perfume) and pungent (pepper or cayenne), some mint, and vanilla and liquorice at times. Your 2013 box may have mellowed more. They're supposed to get mellower and creamier over time.

Thank you! I'll have to break into it and see how it stacks up to the notes you mentioned off the 2016 stick.  

1 minute ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Breathtaking! That back pin location though ?

There were a few back pins today. No bunkers on that course so nasty pins are the big defense when the wind is down like it was today 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NicPac said:

There were a few back pins today. No bunkers on that course so nasty pins are the big defense when the wind is down like it was today 

Been digging the NLU Tourist Sauce Oregon series. Looks like you have gotten a lot of the same good weather those guys had a few months ago.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HDGSN said:

Been digging the NLU Tourist Sauce Oregon series. Looks like you have gotten a lot of the same good weather those guys had a few months ago.

I enjoy their stuff too. I listened to the two part pod the did on their OR trip the last time I drove down here like a month ago. I really dug their Scotland and England series 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NicPac said:

Definitely seems like some risk reward placements.  Glad it wasn’t too windy out there for you. Better for golf and cigars ??

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Benson said:

Sorry I cant figure out picture orientation, and I may be fudging it a bit since this is week before last but I asked my girlfriend of 3 years to marry me while on a hike during perfect fall weather in New England and life has been too busy to post until now.

Had a nice treat of Veuve on a bench outside the park and then a 2018 Epi 2 at home. 

ring is worth double my cigar collection easy but damned if it isn’t a good investment all the same

Cheers gents hope you all are enjoying life’s changes big or small

Congratulations on your engagement! (We'll sort out the picture orientation later)