FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

Just came across this video from Amicigar/Havanafest 2016.

Yes, I am the guy in the pink (salmon please) shirt.

Look closely and you'll spot Rob too.

Great time!

• Like 4

Can’t wait to get back to Havana I was there in March last year and now this is the longest I’ve gone without being there in 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got Pelican R60 Ruck case today. It was absolutely rock solid and large enough to keep CCs (max size is DC), cigar tools, and Boveda packs altogether (has velcro mounts and holder like area). It's a super great all rounder travel humidor indeed
BTW, I put crumpled newspapers to that case for removing plastic smell and leave it for few days. Should I open it at sunny area too?
174921707_PelicanR601.jpg.37b779d3350b5094cd767057941c1c42.jpg85625970_PelicanR602.jpg.62b013da6307cbdde1648f5dc7d50005.jpg1132129704_PelicanR603.jpg.2b9133d68a30ce8ed2cd9fcd4088ca07.jpg

You could put baking soda, coffee grounds and/or natural charcoal inside the case to help the smell. The UV light will help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:

You could put baking soda, coffee grounds and/or natural charcoal inside the case to help the smell. The UV light will help

Thanks buddy! Will leave it open at sunny area a week later. Saw crumpled newspapers can remove plastic smell too though. Will velcro mounts' smell be able to remove with uv light, baking soda, and newspapers as well?

On 1/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, bundwallah said:

Given there's a new Meme craze. "Bernie Sits".

This had to be done.  :)

Bernie-Sits-Havana-2017.jpg.8770b7f0e08b5cbaec8941b15e82befe.jpg

I'm the one that got photoshopped out! Damn that Bernie!

• Haha 4

Our boulevard tree in the summer.

ccbd0e21b76414c92d675579e8cb729c.jpg

Our boulevard tree yesterday morning.
f323d7bd61f0b0d4f21bde54468a6e08.jpg

Our boulevard in the afternoon.
afdfc9a24581005e11ec5e7b06b901db.jpg

There taking down all the Ash trees. They guy did say we had the biggest one on the street . In the spring they’ll replace it with some shit_y small tree. Would rather just put in my own.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, LLC said:

There taking down all the Ash trees. They guy did say we had the biggest one on the street emoji23.png. In the spring they’ll replace it with some shit_y small tree. Would rather just put in my own.

Yeah, those branches at the top missing leaves is a sign of trouble.  We had 3 beautiful ash trees similar in size in our yard.  One in the back yard and 2 along the street like yours.  beetles killed them all in a 3 year period.  The city replaced the 2 in the front with one sugar maple sapling that will be lovely I'm sure after I'm gone.  We planted a Bradford pear tree in the back yard that is really nice and is growing pretty fast.  Those borer beetles are the real deal, they killed every ash tree in the area.  Sad

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LLC said:

Our boulevard in the afternoon.
afdfc9a24581005e11ec5e7b06b901db.jpg

There taking down all the Ash trees. They guy did say we had the biggest one on the street emoji23.png. In the spring they’ll replace it with some shit_y small tree. Would rather just put in my own.

Your Neighbors across the street need to shovel their driveways... or at least the side walks :) 

6 hours ago, SpecialK said:

Your Neighbors across the street need to shovel their driveways... or at least the side walks :) 

It looks like there's no sidewalks on the other side of the street.Quite common here

• Like 2

It looks like there's no sidewalks on the other side of the street.Quite common here

Correct. My driveway is always cleared down to the as soon as it snows. Helps that the house faces south so the sun helps get it cleared.

• Like 1