FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

1 hour ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I finally ditched 8yr old dog rocket ASUS laptop with a brand new budget gaming laptop few days ago folks! It's so fast as USS Enterprise from Star Trek that everything launches less than a minute. Also, thanks to its 144Hz IPS display, everything on screen look vivid and colorful as paintings in art museum without distortion and scrolls smoothly compare to cursed 8yr old ghetto ASUS laptop (4K videos works without issue). Besides, it's surprisingly way more silent than loudass outdated ASUS laptop (except turbo boost mode). The things I disliked were it came with older version of drivers except BIOS and average GPU (still strong enough to run most of the games like LOL), but I really enjoyed this gaming laptop overall.

Nice! Those Ryzen mobile CPU's are killer.  I see yours have a GEFORCE GTX thrown in for some extra power. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Nice! Those Ryzen mobile CPU's are killer.  I see yours have a GEFORCE GTX thrown in for some extra power. 

Absolutely mate! It won't able to run pure eyecandy games like Doom Eternal (requires RTX 2080 for max settings), but still great enough to run most of games though. Besides, it's absolutely huge step up from ancient 8yr old ghetto ASUS laptop (it became frozen when I try to watch 4K videos unlike this new gaming laptop) ?. Now I can watch FOH Video Reviews and Kenfessions in crystal sharp display LOL ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kalibratecuba said:

Posting my selfie for a chance at that sweet FOH Swag! 

IMG_20210130_151853__01.jpg

That's a winner for catching the smoke!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Bijan look for a heated hoody, most powertool suppliers have them which work on a battery pack of that brand. Some people at work wear them (dockworkers on ships) and they are very happy having them at some chilly evenings or nights. Its not as cold as in Canada, we barely hit minus celcius temps, but it works wonders. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DanWil84 said:

@Bijan look for a heated hoody, most powertool suppliers have them which work on a battery pack of that brand. Some people at work wear them (dockworkers on ships) and they are very happy having them at some chilly evenings or nights. Its not as cold as in Canada, we barely hit minus celcius temps, but it works wonders. 

Thanks, I have a few random power tools with batteries lying around, so that would be useful and work well.

Of the heated gloves and the socks that I have, the socks are more useful, as I have my heater pointed at my upper body and hands/arms. I'll look for heated pants/long johns next as well whle checking out the hoodies. Normally it's fine but at around -15C my legs started to get cold from sitting around, towards the end.

8 hours ago, Bijan said:

Thanks, I have a few random power tools with batteries lying around, so that would be useful and work well.

Of the heated gloves and the socks that I have, the socks are more useful, as I have my heater pointed at my upper body and hands/arms. I'll look for heated pants/long johns next as well whle checking out the hoodies. Normally it's fine but at around -15C my legs started to get cold from sitting around, towards the end.

Get a second pair of heated socks in kid size for.... elsewhere. :lookaround:

8 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Here you go bud

45EC5851-D883-491B-A559-F087B8305F1A.jpeg.d3ad597085c6f84c6dc2d45aecb766e7.jpeg

I look like this but my padding is natural not artificial... 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, J-Slay said:

Noellas Review Selfie from yesterday. 

2959FDCB-0F35-47FB-BFFB-29338381648F.jpeg

@J-Slay nice snow shovel... You must be in the upperstate near Ashville or Boone ? My family is from the coast near New Bern.  My goal is to get away from those instruments of evil.. aka Snow Shovels and Snow Blowers and live somewhere warm 

2 hours ago, SpecialK said:

@J-Slay nice snow shovel... You must be in the upperstate near Ashville or Boone ? My family is from the coast near New Bern.  My goal is to get away from those instruments of evil.. aka Snow Shovels and Snow Blowers and live somewhere warm 

Ha! Great eye, @SpecialK!!! I'm in Wisconsin for a few weeks.  We keep a place right outside of Eau Claire.  My wife's family is from here and I have business up here too.  We spend about a third of our time here and the rest in NC.  Quite an adjustment for this Southern boy snow blowing & shoveling, but I've gotten pretty good at it!  Our place in NC is just outside of Greenville, so we're not far from the coast either.

• Like 1