FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

1 hour ago, Chibearsv said:

Getting ready for Super Bowl with chili on a cold day. Nice and warm in the garage though. CPE in the ready for the game!
3F09DF06-B37C-419E-BCD5-04A43FD05DBC.jpeg.8da70b29b62db6350d4f4297edbcc928.jpeg10B8178C-9A94-48B6-A642-1D1FF51AE6A0.jpeg.ee167d2ba54ab43fc0489e004c61dea7.jpeg

Veeeery interesting. A pic of a pot of chili.... and then a pic with an ad at the bottom about emptying your bowels. Coincidence? I think not.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Veeeery interesting. A pic of a pot of chili.... and then a pic with an ad at the bottom about emptying your bowels. Coincidence? I think not.

Observed the same!

On 2/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, Gamehawker said:

Getting ready for the Super Bowl earlier today while fixing a big pot of my famous Chili to go with homemade Cornbread to have to eat during the big Football Game!!! 

We are finally eating some of my famous Chili (I like a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese with my chili) and my wife Priscilla’s homemade cornbread muffins.

My amazing daughter Maddie made this Coconut Custard Cake today for dessert. She is an incredible cook and baker.

This is the first time that she is trying this cake recipe. 

https://beyondfrosting.com/coconut-custard-cake/

Go Chief’s ???

9853568E-4C24-41BC-9347-5043D3A39205.jpeg

F9D492A4-24BB-4744-8F2F-87139AE071FA.jpeg

87F413A5-3616-46C9-86DE-B01F23EA9DE4.jpeg

Dang! Post the recipe for all that. PLEASE!!!! Looks amazing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paso said:

RASS

CUABA SALOMON

What did you think of the Salamon and what was the box code? 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, SpecialK said:

For the Punch Drunk Love contest :) 

Me and Deb.jpeg

Go Tigers!! 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:03 PM, TobaccoRoad said:

For the Punch Drunk Love Review week some pics of last weekends trip to Charleston with my wife in celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversary

Happy anniversary to you and the wife! Looks like you had some better weather in Chucktown than we did a couple weeks ago! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Go Tigers!! 

@StogieSteve23  :) Been a Clemson Fan since 1976 and grew up in Panama and the Carolinas , I'm a long way from home here in Idaho.. In my PDLRW I tagged your "Cabbage Creeper" in my attempt to deny that it's winter here in Idaho.. I would love to be in the south east for the warmer weather

3 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

What did you think of the Salamon and what was the box code? 

I really enjoyed Salomon, It had good construction and nice flavours of citrus and leather. I am not big fan of Cuaba but from time to time i enjoy Distinguidos. I don't know box code of Salomon but it was 19 or 20.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SpecialK said:

@StogieSteve23  :) Been a Clemson Fan since 1976 and grew up in Panama and the Carolinas , I'm a long way from home here in Idaho.. In my PDLRW I tagged your "Cabbage Creeper" in my attempt to deny that it's winter here in Idaho.. I would love to be in the south east for the warmer weather

Very nice, I'll have to take a look at the review and check it out!  I certainly love being down in Florida year round but winters always remind me why I don't miss living somewhere it snows.  Only affiliation I have with Clemson is that my brother graduated from there about 5 years ago so our family has become fans by association.  Great school and sports program though. 

14 hours ago, Paso said:

I really enjoyed Salomon, It had good construction and nice flavours of citrus and leather. I am not big fan of Cuaba but from time to time i enjoy Distinguidos. I don't know box code of Salomon but it was 19 or 20.

Thanks for sharing! I have an older box from 06 and haven't smoked anything new, so I'm always curious since it's not a cigar you see smoked very often. 

• Like 4