FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

21 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

This thread seems to have become another smoke posting area ....what happened to pictures not having to do with cigars necessarily? Am I missing something ?

These recent postings are on account of submitting reviews for competitions. A posting here equates to an extra ticket in the random draw for a prize for each competition.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

This thread seems to have become another smoke posting area ....what happened to pictures not having to do with cigars necessarily? Am I missing something ?

Free stuff is always a great motivator.  I’ve seen rich/wealthy guys do the dumbest stuff for a free tshirt.  So could be worse. 

Nothing wrong with a little double dipping on the review competition ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:

For the L&SRW1* review week

Enjoyed this Partagas MF while putting a little better edge on my latest toy. A My Parang Duku Chandong 12" Heavy. No idea at all why I wanted this blade. I have no need for it whatsoever. But I'm at the point in my existence that if I get an itch. I scratch it.

0227211047_HDR.jpg

Bidor?! My dad was born in Bidor!

13 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Free stuff is always a great motivator.  I’ve seen rich/wealthy guys do the dumbest stuff for a free tshirt.  So could be worse. 

Gawl, ain't that the truth.  

And I happen to be one of them, except I ain't rich.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

It’s never too early in the year to get a tan ??? (sorry couldn’t help myself?

Had a brutal week last week (and basically the month) so celebrating grinding through the crap with a TRU JUL 19 sir Winnie. 

51EDBA85-65AF-4452-A510-723F525F2731.jpeg

How was it?  I still haven’t cracked my box.

32 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

How was it?  I still haven’t cracked my box.

I’m in the 2/6th right now. First 1/6th seemed young and in a sick period. However it’s opened up and it’s a full frontal palette blasting assault right now. Like a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk...delicious!  
EDIT: it’s very hit and miss. Definitely in a bit of a sick period IMO. It’s still a 92-93 point cigar but there’s a bit of a harshness and bite I havnt gotten from the other 3 from this box. But at times it is a 95-96 point stunner. 

• Like 2

Pics for L&SRW1  the "Meh" Nub Connecticut 

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Maybe it could be an idea to have a dedicated weekly review photo thread? I kind of miss the ”old” A Week In Pictures when it wasn’t just another cigar thread.

Technically, there is a cigar review/photo thread.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Yes, and I love it. Not really what I was referring to, though. I kind of liked having a thread where people just posted random stuff that happened during their week and not just a picture of someones hand holding a cigar. And I liked it especially after a year like this when you don't... get to see that many new things...

I agree and had voiced as such to management a while back. I understand the intent that they did not want this thread to fall off page 1.

So either we need to post more pictures each week or maybe pin it.

• Like 2