• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had the drone out about 2 or 3 miles over the Atlantic Ocean, looking for whales, sharks, and dolphins, which always seem to pop up when I don't have my drone handy, when I came upon this small fish

I did the 40 mile loop around Mount Hood this weekend. I left Timberline Lodge at 8:30 AM Friday and arrived back at 9:30 PM Saturday night.

Positive effect of self-isolation - in a week I finished the sauna, which I started building last winter

21 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

This thread seems to have become another smoke posting area ....what happened to pictures not having to do with cigars necessarily? Am I missing something ?

These recent postings are on account of submitting reviews for competitions. A posting here equates to an extra ticket in the random draw for a prize for each competition.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

This thread seems to have become another smoke posting area ....what happened to pictures not having to do with cigars necessarily? Am I missing something ?

Free stuff is always a great motivator.  I’ve seen rich/wealthy guys do the dumbest stuff for a free tshirt.  So could be worse. 

Nothing wrong with a little double dipping on the review competition ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:

For the L&SRW1* review week

Enjoyed this Partagas MF while putting a little better edge on my latest toy. A My Parang Duku Chandong 12" Heavy. No idea at all why I wanted this blade. I have no need for it whatsoever. But I'm at the point in my existence that if I get an itch. I scratch it.

0227211047_HDR.jpg

Bidor?! My dad was born in Bidor!

13 hours ago, mprach024 said:

Free stuff is always a great motivator.  I’ve seen rich/wealthy guys do the dumbest stuff for a free tshirt.  So could be worse. 

Gawl, ain't that the truth.  

And I happen to be one of them, except I ain't rich.  

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

It’s never too early in the year to get a tan ??? (sorry couldn’t help myself?

Had a brutal week last week (and basically the month) so celebrating grinding through the crap with a TRU JUL 19 sir Winnie. 

51EDBA85-65AF-4452-A510-723F525F2731.jpeg

How was it?  I still haven’t cracked my box.

32 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

How was it?  I still haven’t cracked my box.

I’m in the 2/6th right now. First 1/6th seemed young and in a sick period. However it’s opened up and it’s a full frontal palette blasting assault right now. Like a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk...delicious!  
EDIT: it’s very hit and miss. Definitely in a bit of a sick period IMO. It’s still a 92-93 point cigar but there’s a bit of a harshness and bite I havnt gotten from the other 3 from this box. But at times it is a 95-96 point stunner. 

• Like 2

Pics for L&SRW1  the "Meh" Nub Connecticut 

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Maybe it could be an idea to have a dedicated weekly review photo thread? I kind of miss the ”old” A Week In Pictures when it wasn’t just another cigar thread.

Technically, there is a cigar review/photo thread.

• Like 1

For this past week's contest - contest came at a good time as I'm pretty busy with work and barely managed to smoke these!  I should have more time this week so hopefully I can smoke a normal sized cigar soon.

20210223_160318.jpg.8b0ccf5cd2e4d4755408a75fbc60a256.jpg

• Like 4