FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

6 hours ago, Meklown said:

Hiked to the south eastern tip of the island, clambered around some rocks, lit up a PLPC, and saw my mum fall face flat onto the rocks while trying to move towards me to take a picture. Fractured wrist, chipped her two front teeth, scratches and bruises on her face and body. Seeing her almost burst into tears saying "I lost my tooth" absolutely broke my heart. Everything is better now with doc saying no need for surgery, unless the recovery doesn't go as planned. Dentist seems to indicate that the first signs of damage is only cosmetic but will also need to monitor over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery. Mum is the strongest woman I know ?

PXL_20210304_045831605.MP.jpg

IMG-20210304-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20210304-WA0015.jpg

Sorry about your Mom.. Hoping she feels better soon... 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpecialK said:

Sorry about your Mom.. Hoping she feels better soon... 

Thank you. Only a chip on the teeth and none actually fell out so it wasn't as bad as she feared. She felt generally fine with the cast on as well so hopefully neither of it gets worse. She was in good spirits today and that is good to see!

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Meklown said:
Hiked to the south eastern tip of the island, clambered around some rocks, lit up a PLPC, and saw my mum fall face flat onto the rocks while trying to move towards me to take a picture. Fractured wrist, chipped her two front teeth, scratches and bruises on her face and body. Seeing her almost burst into tears saying "I lost my tooth" absolutely broke my heart. Everything is better now with doc saying no need for surgery, unless the recovery doesn't go as planned. Dentist seems to indicate that the first signs of damage is only cosmetic but will also need to monitor over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery. Mum is the strongest woman I know 
IMG-20210304-WA0015.jpg.e7192a408137e79a4ccbb1af25ad9058.jpg

Hoping for a full speedy recovery for your mom. That must have been tough to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That one of Dr. Guano's cats? Alien cat? Peter is a rocket scientist after all.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meklown said:

She's not entirely there yet but all docs say that she is making excellent progress to full recovery. If all goes well her wrist cast should be off in a couple of weeks or so

Glad she is on the mend mate, sorry to hear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Meklown said:

She's not entirely there yet but all docs say that she is making excellent progress to full recovery. If all goes well her wrist cast should be off in a couple of weeks or so

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1