FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Çnote said:

This has changed my coffee game immensely. I found it at Walmart. The young lady of the house calls it 'milk syrup' and uses it aggressively on cake and to basically make boilermakers with whole milk. 

20210324_112633.jpg

My grandfather's go to with the coffee. Crack

• Like 2

7 hours ago, inter4alia said:

Want to the Van Gough Experience yesterday. Very cool. 

20210327_172008.jpg

20210327_172541.jpg

20210327_172833.jpg

20210327_174247.jpg

We've booked to Gogh in July when it hits Atlanta.

Looks pretty awesome. looking forward to it!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 4:08 AM, Çnote said:

This has changed my coffee game immensely. I found it at Walmart. The young lady of the house calls it 'milk syrup' and uses it aggressively on cake and to basically make boilermakers with whole milk. 

20210324_112633.jpg

aussie kids grow up eating that by the bucketload. basically milk which has had the water component removed and then a bucketload of sugar added. diabetes, here we come!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

aussie kids grow up eating that by the bucketload. basically milk which has had the water component removed and then a bucketload of sugar added. diabetes, here we come!  

48 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Oh yeah, this has been a treat due to the nature of the can packaging, and a solid boiled can on condensed milk should be tried by all with a sweet tooth, but the convenience of a squeeze bottle is game changing for me, like on par with a v-cut.

6 minutes ago, Çnote said:

Oh yeah, this has been a treat due to the nature of the can packaging, and a solid boiled can on condensed milk should be tried by all with a sweet tooth, but the convenience of a squeeze bottle is game changing for me, like on par with a v-cut.

My secret ingredient for cheesecake

15 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

That's an old school Portuguese way of serving coffee.  I had a co-worker who did that like 30 years ago.  Great way if you like cream and sugar in your coffee!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Çnote said:

Yes, I can see how the squeeze bottle would change the game! Cans were messy....

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 7:15 PM, Fuzz said:

Malaysian kopi and teh tarik are made with condensed milk. My grandmother used to make me Milo with condensed milk, whenever I would fly in for a visit. My preferred brand is Nestle.

Sweetened Condensed Milk Manufacturer Supplier in Malaysia

If you don't want to go so sweet, you can also try evaproated milk. It's similar to condensed milk, but not cooked with sugar, so it is less sweet and nowhere near as thick.

Carnation Evaporated Milk .condensed Milk In Cans /full Cream Evaporated  Milk - Buy Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk,Full Cream Evaporated Milk,Canned  Evaporated Milk For Sale Product on Alibaba.com

When I use to work in Singapore I'd have kopi every day.  Kopi could take the States by storm; especially with the performance of making it.  So right up the American alley; there's a fortune to be made! 

May not be so hot on carrying the cup in a plastic bag, but certainly the rest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Çnote said:

Oh, really. Got a recipe??

I'll put it on tomorrow