FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

2 hours ago, westg said:

Picked up our Easter eggs . Happy Easter everyone 🌴😎IMG_20210331_212900.thumb.jpg.e97ea2def66839f4ba2205bf4d1c99ee.jpgIMG20210401153849.thumb.jpg.631bb56c919759c096980eda651950d6.jpg

Must be hell trying to paint each one by hand. And that is some pro level Easter Egg hunting. Do the seekers get to use a magnifying glass?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Çnote said:

Easter

20210404_153218.jpg

Nice Spread !! I see you are also pulling for the right Team ... :) 

On 3/5/2021 at 3:45 AM, Meklown said:

Hiked to the south eastern tip of the island, clambered around some rocks, lit up a PLPC, and saw my mum fall face flat onto the rocks while trying to move towards me to take a picture. Fractured wrist, chipped her two front teeth, scratches and bruises on her face and body. Seeing her almost burst into tears saying "I lost my tooth" absolutely broke my heart. Everything is better now with doc saying no need for surgery, unless the recovery doesn't go as planned. Dentist seems to indicate that the first signs of damage is only cosmetic but will also need to monitor over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery. Mum is the strongest woman I know ?

I hope she feels better and made a healthy recovery! 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:28 AM, GVan said:

Guys golf weekend in Southeastern Florida.  24 gentlemen (using that term loosely) that get together every year for golf, beer, cigars and good stories.  We take turns hosting and yesterday's host did a clam, shrimp boil - there was 6 trays of seafood as full as you see below in the picture.  Just awesome!  

Looks like a great time, GV! Hope you and the boys enjoyed.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

isn't it a forum rule that any mention of the cowboys is an automatic and eternal suspension?

and if not, why not? 

unless of course that mention is in the same sentence as 'failed to make playoffs', 'lost again', 'thrashed by washington', 'gerry has done it again' and others of that ilk. 

Barring a odd wild card, we should be able to get along 363 days a year Ken.

As NFC Least talk is slightly more controversial than C19, the Embargo and USA politics, I'll keep a lid on it until Jerr-ah makes a smart draft move or until we know when DAL v WAS is next on the slate.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Çnote said:

Barring a odd wild card, we should be able to get along 363 days a year Ken.

As NFC Least talk is slightly more controversial than C19, the Embargo and USA politics, I'll keep a lid on it until Jerr-ah makes a smart draft move or until we know when DAL v WAS is next on the slate.

Agreed :)  Been a long suffering Fan for too many years... Right now I'm Hopeful but prepared to be disappointed again. Our only Hope is when Jerry passes... But Dan S is as bad or worse than Jerry in my belief..  We need to form a Support group of long suffering fans under horrible owners...

10 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Agreed :)  Been a long suffering Fan for too many years... Right now I'm Hopeful but prepared to be disappointed again. Our only Hope is when Jerry passes... But Dan S is as bad or worse than Jerry in my belief..  We need to form a Support group of long suffering fans under horrible owners...

Where do I sign up?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Where do I sign up?

all are welcome !... I forgot you got our backup QB and said he was an upgrade :(  . I was pulling for you guys in the Russell Wilson sweepstakes... 

34 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

all are welcome !... I forgot you got our backup QB and said he was an upgrade :(  . I was pulling for you guys in the Russell Wilson sweepstakes... 

There was never a chance that Seattle would eat that cap and lose one of the best QBs in the league unless they were going to be hugely rewarded (which is not something Bears management is known for).  That was all a show; we are very used to Bears management trolling with that shiny lure of hope and with something like 6 million fans in the area to fill 65,000 seats, it doesn't take much to keep us buying tickets.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

There was never a chance that Seattle would eat that cap and lose one of the best QBs in the league unless they were going to be hugely rewarded (which is not something Bears management is known for).  That was all a show; we are very used to Bears management trolling with that shiny lure of hope and with something like 6 million fans in the area to fill 65,000 seats, it doesn't take much to keep us buying tickets.

I hate to say it,  but watch Trubisky get a start in Buffalo and turn into a world class QB. I always wondered if it was him or the coaching that made it not work out with the Bears ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

I hate to say it,  but watch Trubisky get a start in Buffalo and turn into a world class QB. I always wondered if it was him or the coaching that made it not work out with the Bears ?

Bears definitely got rid of the wrong participant(s) in the debacle of Trubisky.  The GM and coach threw him under the bus to save their asses and it worked.  Trubisky isn't terrible, he's mediocre just like 70 percent of the NFL QBs and he was probably the best free agent available this year.  But the Red Rocket is gonna bring us to the promised land!  What a difference maker he will be.  Ugh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1