FOH: A Week In Pictures.

On 4/8/2021 at 7:12 AM, RedLantern said:

All ready to pour tomorrow! Big planter with seating around the edge on the right. Covered BBQ and rainy day cigar lounge will be back towards the fence. 

44EEF64D-7982-4497-9381-88E818E9A560.jpeg

Awesome !

• Like 1

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

10 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Is that how West Coast "fly" fishing is done? 

I mean it’s SF Bay...sometimes you gotta give em a little something extra to get the ‘butt’s all hot and bothered! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2021 at 5:52 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

Some views and my crazy ass with a solid early season halibut! 319FDD6A-69A5-4D7C-A297-2BF29E53D3A1.jpeg

A1261231-235D-4EEB-B413-891C367D55CC.jpeg

Showed this to the Mrs. she said NOW are you ready to buy another boat?

Love her dearly! 😁

Thanks Karl! 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Showed this to the Mrs. she said NOW are you ready to buy another boat?

Love her dearly! 😁

Thanks Karl! 👍🏻

Haha that's amazing!!! What do you want to get? We bought this boat last year and I LOVE nerding out about fishing boats. 

Haven’t began looking yet. Preferably something along a 24-28. Easier to manage. Bigger boats eat up to much time and anything smaller I won’t be able to fit “the crew” that once they find out I have a boat again will ALWAYS want to go. 😂

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Ben shouted me to lunch yesterday to celebate the 1st anniversary of Bond Roberts.  5 minutes from Czar central is Prawnstar, a trawler that serves only freshseafood. You bring your own booze and they provide the plastic glasseware. It is as simple as it gets. Brilliant.

Brilliant boys!  Share the same tailor I see

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:

I was going to review an AF Churchill to enter this weeks review contest but got a call from a close friend needing a driver. Easy choice there. I drove his '57 Vette so he could enter more than one car in a local car show. I had a great time at the show, still enjoyed the AF and he won best of show for the car. Not to mention that the car is an absolute blast to drive and it was a gorgeous spring day. Wins all around.

0501211011_HDR.jpg

Gorgeous car! 

• Like 2

On 4/23/2021 at 7:32 PM, El Presidente said:

Ben shouted me to lunch yesterday to celebate the 1st anniversary of Bond Roberts.  5 minutes from Czar central is Prawnstar, a trawler that serves only freshseafood. You bring your own booze and they provide the plastic glasseware. It is as simple as it gets. Brilliant. 

20210423_123609.jpg

Of course namesake bubbly!

2 minutes ago, Bijan said:

9-23 today. A tiny bit warmer than here 😂🤣😂

The nights are cool !!!!

That is our winter range.  Down to 6-9 C at night. 22-24 C blue sky days. 

• Haha 1