FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

20 hours ago, westg said:

IMG20210516125239.jpg.de36b2ce48dd3df65387fa3ae027b472.jpg

Sweet as a kiss

Nice pairing, that!

36 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Added movable AC in my room few days ago. I'm finally free from heat madness for sure 🤣

AC 

Might want to watch out for the damp on the wall, you might end up with free plume on your cigars....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Might want to watch out for the damp on the wall, you might end up with free plume on your cigars....

The mold on wall happened during Winter 😭, but my tupperdors are sitting on 2nd layer of the table, which doesn't touch the wall. Will watch out for the damp on the wall for safety.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

The mold on wall happened during Winter 😭, but my tupperdors are sitting on 2nd layer of the table, which doesn't touch the wall. Will watch out for the damp on the wall for safety.

I just wipe it down with bleach spray and it doesn't come back unless its super humid. quite common in HK.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KavalanWhisky said:

I just wipe it down with bleach spray and it doesn't come back unless its super humid. quite common in HK.

Thanks buddy. Summer is the most humid season in Korea (Winter as well if I close the windows way too long). Will try it out mate 😄

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 12:11 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

My oldest graduated high school today.  She is off to Pitt in the fall.  I have total mixed emotions about the whole thing.  I am so happy and proud of her success, but I will really miss seeing her face every day.

After the ceremony, we invited some family members to our club to celebrate.

Doc, congratulations to the entire family and your daughter on her graduation! Looks like it was a very nice celebration. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2021 at 4:04 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

I can’t figure out which of us is the kicker and which of us is the one getting kicked.  I’m the one paying the tuition.

😂

In the same position... we are getting kicked coming and going... I'm also paying my son's  rent , insurance etc... but it's getting better he's working full time this summer.. 

4 hours ago, SpecialK said:

In the same position... we are getting kicked coming and going... I'm also paying my son's  rent , insurance etc... but it's getting better he's working full time this summer.. 

Yes, same here.  And a car lease that she isn't even bringing to school for freshmen year.

My daughter is working this summer too.  She gets $30 an hour, cash, for babysitting in the Hamptons.  But for some reason, my wife wants her to get a "real job" that pays $15 an hour, and is taxed.  Right now, she is saying she is going to do both, but I cant see her coming home from working 8 hours as a cashier or something, and then going out to babysit too.  But who knows?  Maybe she will surprise me.

• Like 4