FOH: A Week In Pictures.

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

To be fair....I forgot to bring shorts and so used a knife to cut my tracksuit pants. I may have gone  too short :rolleyes:

I think most of us prefer side-boob to side-ball.  Let's try to not be so aggressive next time 🤣

• Haha 4

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 7/26/2021 at 1:18 AM, GVan said:

July 4th vacation with the family.  Wife had a professional photographer come out to the house to take pictures of the grandchildren.  Of course, had to sneak one of my own pictures in - "My Three Sons" is going in the man-cave !

Before reading the caption I thought this was one of those recreate a photo when they have all grown up....not a good advert for smoking cigars ;) 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BigGuns said:

Sunday of the coast of Mexico…

Some of which turned into this on Tuesday in Northridge…

25414340-2D65-49A4-8F8C-6610991A8890.jpeg.ac98680f7accd3820ec47d39090438a3.jpeg96D207B0-141B-4B5C-B4E8-D1AA100D77F2.jpeg.24a014dbc59dbc9d10332068bfd1a062.jpeg

That looks delicious.  Reminds me of the time we had tuna in Cabo at the marina after their fishing tournament. So good 

• Like 3

On 7/25/2021 at 11:18 AM, GVan said:

July 4th vacation with the family.  Wife had a professional photographer come out to the house to take pictures of the grandchildren.  Of course, had to sneak one of my own pictures in - "My Three Sons" is going in the man-cave !

IMG_0285 copy.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.03.31 AM.png

Amazing the difference a pro can make even in a regular setting.  Adorable kids.  Well done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

so you put some potplants in an aquarium. it must have been hell. 

Morticia, It must come as a  shock to you to see plants that are green with floppy things .....they are called leaves .:lol3:

• Haha 3

Just now, El Presidente said:

Morticia, It must come as a  shock to you to see plants that are green with floppy things .....they are called leaves .:lol3:

charming. if you recall at my last place, the problem was not growing things. it was stopping them grow. 

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

charming. if you recall at my last place, the problem was not growing things. it was stopping them grow. 

The only thing you have grown successfully was the 1 foot  tree growing out of the rubber seal from the rear window of your old BMW write off.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

so you put some potplants in an aquarium. it must have been hell. 

Remove the pots and plant the plants in treebark for a more natural look

6 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

did you eat the other brother grimm in the womb?

You guys are being pretty harsh to each other. Rob created a land of the misfit plants display…..basically took in some stray cats and dogs. He should be celebrated. 

21 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

@Connoisseur Kim What kind of <moderated> is that? 

It's a major wrapper explosion, which I had encountered once before. I had Monte 1935 Dumas during Penang trip and its wrapper started to peel off like a cylindrical gift wrap until there's nothing left 😭. It was one of the most horrifying CC experiences, as it looked liked the victims in the Hellraiser film series 😱.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 9:18 AM, GVan said:

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.03.31 AM.png

Looks like someone didn’t get the memo in regards to shirt color. 😜

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

70lbs! 13lbs off the World Record 🤩🤩🤩

I havnt caught one of these in 6 years and nowhere near this size…I’m still on cloud 9! 

Can’t post this on a fishing forum 😆

So...you've been busy I see! 😃

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kaptain Karl said:

70lbs! 13lbs off the World Record 🤩🤩🤩

I havnt caught one of these in 6 years and nowhere near this size…I’m still on cloud 9! 

Can’t post this on a fishing forum 😆

great fish. can you tell us exactly what it is. bait or fly or lure? gear?

• Like 2