FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GVan said:

Cigar Oasis died and had to remove the bottom three shelves to replace it.  Allowed me to reorganize the humi, make it look better and easier to get to my current rotation.  I am grateful I've been stocking-up on my favorites for the past year - pretty lucky given the price increases!

IMG_0106.jpg

Wow.... I'm unworthy LOL!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GVan said:

Cigar Oasis died and had to remove the bottom three shelves to replace it.  Allowed me to reorganize the humi, make it look better and easier to get to my current rotation.  I am grateful I've been stocking-up on my favorites for the past year - pretty lucky given the price increases!

IMG_0106.jpg

Nicely organized 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lomey said:

Smoked some chicken today for lunches this week.

Nice spatchcock!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

and I just put hairbrushes in the dishwasher...

For cleaning shaving brush, rinsing it with warm water will do a trick 😃. Hope that these tools will serve me for beard trimming 😄.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

For cleaning shaving brush, rinsing it with warm water will do a trick 😃. Hope that these tools will serve me for beard trimming 😄.

I do that for the shaving brush too with warm water. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I do that for the shaving brush too with warm water. 

Cleaning shaving brush with warm water is sufficient enough for maintaining shaving brush 😃.  The shaving brush I bought is Simpson's Emperor 3 Super Badger (costs $109.95 on Amazon which is way cheaper than Simpson's Shaving Brush official website), which is suitable for bowl lathering with accuracy (reminds me of single flame torch). Can't wait to use that brush for beard trimming @BrightonCorgi 😄

As soon as I get every beard care tool, I'm definitely focusing on 24:24 CCs once again   😆

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Cleaning shaving brush with warm water is sufficient enough for maintaining shaving brush 😃.  The shaving brush I bought is Simpson's Emperor 3 Super Badger (costs $109.95 on Amazon which is way cheaper than Simpson's Shaving Brush official website), which is suitable for bowl lathering with accuracy (reminds me of single flame torch). Can't wait to use that brush for beard trimming @BrightonCorgi 😄

As soon as I get every beard care tool, I'm definitely focusing on 24:24 CCs once again   😆

You'll be handsome as ever. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BrightonCorgi said:

You'll be handsome as ever. 😎

Thanks @BrightonCorgi. I'll be definitely be handsome as ever as long as I groom myself constantly 😎:cigar:. Even better, a female barber told me my beard trimming skill is absolutely fantastic 😆.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheFullMontecristo said:

Where's the TV to watch Bears games?

Oh, it'll be there.  I can't bring myself to spend the crazy big bucks on a "weatherproof" TV since I'll be crazy pissed off when it inevitably fails.  Wife Ok'd mounting a TV on the wall of the house but I think that would look like crap which is certainly a weird turn of events.  I've got my 48" garage tv with a wireless cable box that I can plop out there on a table whenever I want.