Legitimacy check Behike

---YNWA---

I'm debating someone over the legitimacy of these cigars. The buyer hasn't posted better images yet, so these are all I have to go on. What do you guys think? The right side of image C is from the web, the left side are the cigars in question. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

a.jpg

b.png

c.png

The lack of detail and depth in the Taino head are troubling.  The box , packaging and inserts are easily reuseable by someone wanting to pull a scam.  Ask for better photos of the bands , front and back.  One thing to look for is the hologram on the back as it has changed since its release and depending on the box code, could be an easy tell if something is wrong.

6 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

The lack of detail and depth in the Taino head are troubling.  The box , packaging and inserts are easily reuseable by someone wanting to pull a scam.  Ask for better photos of the bands , front and back.  One thing to look for is the hologram on the back as it has changed since its release and depending on the box code, could be an easy tell if something is wrong.

Thanks for the input. I'm also concerned with the rounded edges of the white squares, the spacing between the white squares, the Taino chin and ponytail in addition to what you mentioned.

1 minute ago, Germin8er said:

Thanks for the input. I'm also concerned with the rounded edges of the white squares, the spacing between the white squares, the Taino chin and ponytail in addition to what you mentioned.

Yes.  That rounding could be due to 1)horrible print replication 2)Crappy,  blurry photos.  Overall, the pictures suck. There is no excuse to not provide HQ pics these days, unless you're trying to hide something.

25 minutes ago, bundwallah said:

Yes.  That rounding could be due to 1)horrible print replication 2)Crappy,  blurry photos.  Overall, the pictures suck. There is no excuse to not provide HQ pics these days, unless you're trying to hide something.

This guy is travelling and just tossed up a couple images to show what he purchased. He said he'll post better ones when he gets time, he doesn't seem like he's hiding. Feels more like he's stoked about the purchase and will post better pics later on. We'll see.

This guy is travelling and just tossed up a couple images to show what he purchased. He said he'll post better ones when he gets time, he doesn't seem like he's hiding. Feels more like he's stoked about the purchase and will post better pics later on. We'll see.

Just a warning - there have been a crapload of BHK sold on Facebook that were very well executed - almost indistinguishable from the real thing.

I’d stay away from ANY BHK not sold directly by a reputable retailer or with proven provenance.
  • Like 1