CIGAR REVIEW: H. UPMANN MAGNUM 46

1 minute ago, RijkdeGooier said:

One of my favorites

Agree with you brother!!! It is my first time Corona Gorda (Grand Corona) and I can see it will improve more by ageing five years at least IMHO :-)

1 minute ago, Islandboy said:

Not sure how this one has evaded me so far....adding it to the never-ending list of must-haves.

You will not regret to have a box of Mag 46 since it is great medium sized cigar!!! :lol:

• Like 1

Nice review!

I bought a 6 pack (jul17 box date) from a 24:24 earlier this year, and it's been hard to pin down. The first one was sensational. Strong, full-flavored... Just a beautiful cigar, and it was fresh right from the postman. Since then, I've had 3 more, and none have been as good. Think I will let the last 2 rest until the winter. 

• Like 1

Nice review! I bought a 6 pack (jul17 box date) from a 24:24 earlier this year, and it's been hard to pin down. The first one was sensational. Strong, full-flavored... Just a beautiful cigar, and it was fresh right from the postman. Since then, I've had 3 more, and none have been as good. Think I will let the last 2 rest until the winter. 

I am on the same boat with you and I wish I can have 24:24 PE/HQ/PSP Mag 46 soon since it is one of the greatest cigars like Cohiba Siglo II and Robusto, Partagas Shorts!!! 

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, crking3 said:
Mag 46 vs Punch Punch ? The battle of the corona gordas .....thoughts ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not tried Punch Punch yet but cannot wait to try to compare these two cigars! I will try Siglo IV as well since Cohiba is my favourite marca!! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Yes it is!!! :)

I do go back every six months. Mainly Penang & Melaka. Maybe we can meet up for coffee & cigar... :D In KL...I mean. 

Terima Kasih

• Like 1

I do go back every six months. Mainly Penang & Melaka. Maybe we can meet up for coffee & cigar...  In KL...I mean. 
Terima Kasih
I hope we can do this soon!! I am currently staying in Sri Hartamas KL by the way.