Perfect Draw

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darwin Award Finalist?

Like someone else said in the other thread about perfect draw: I must be a lucky bastard. It's really, really rare to have a so plugged cigar. Maybe one among 50-100 cigars.

My lord why didn’t I buy this earlier. I picked up a box of Hoyo Epicure Especial’s a few months back on a 24:24 and really enjoy the flavors. Problem is every 3rd one is too tight to enjoy. Smoking m

Anyone tried both the Perfect Draw and the Modus?  The Perfect Draw seems way more intense with teeth and all, and it's also way more expensive.  Would be curious to know if the Modus does the job.

1 hour ago, mt1 said:

Anyone tried both the Perfect Draw and the Modus?  The Perfect Draw seems way more intense with teeth and all, and it's also way more expensive.  Would be curious to know if the Modus does the job.

Modus has been around for a while and I think the Perfecdraw is far more effective. Really cuts through a lot of tobacco. Never had a bad draw that didn't improve to at least smokeability with the Perfecdraw. Obviously if the plug is in the middle of a long cigar it's difficult to reach but I've flat-out saved hundreds of dollars in cigars with the Perfecdraw.

5 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

It is as useful as a lighter.

I didn't see that function in the instructional video...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Modus has been around for a while and I think the Perfecdraw is far more effective. Really cuts through a lot of tobacco. Never had a bad draw that didn't improve to at least smokeability with the Perfecdraw. Obviously if the plug is in the middle of a long cigar it's difficult to reach but I've flat-out saved hundreds of dollars in cigars with the Perfecdraw.

Thanks!  It seems the Perfecdraw would work a whole lot better.  I might just order one to try it.

1 minute ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I didn't see that function in the instructional video...

You hold the perfecdraw in your hand, point it at a passerby, and you yell as loud as you can "GIVE ME YOUR LIGHTER NOW".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A review of the two was done. The guy who reviews cigars with tiki torches behind him did one. He's easy to find on YouTube.

I find the PerfecDraw is the best of all options. I thank Katman and the FOH forums for finally convincing to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A review of the two was done. The guy who reviews cigars with tiki torches behind him did one. He's easy to find on YouTube.

I find the PerfecDraw is the best of all options. I thank Katman and the FOH forums for finally convincing to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

While I’m not really a fan of Mr. Tiki Torch, I love Katman’s reviews and I don’t think he’d push a product that he didn’t believe in himself. I’ve never used the Modus but it looks like more of a poker which is why I bought the perfect draw because it actually removes plugged tobacco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, mt1 said:

I have and use both. The PerfecDraw is the better of the two for fixing plugged cigars, but my Modus makes a good “nubber” for cigars that I don’t want to end. The Modus just moves the tobacco around and is less effective. The plugs come back when the tobacco heats up. The PerfecDraw pulls the tobacco out and it stays that way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PigFish said:

With my affinity for German craftsmanship, I prefer the Meglodon "Ein Grosser Biss" from SnailTracksInMyShoes.com

DSCN1954.thumb.JPG.14709e9f4912f4176451179d2f18b228.JPG

Folks, you absolutely cannot go wrong with this tool. It will make your cigar draw like a cool autumn breeze.

Of course you could store your cigars dryer... that's why my Meglodon, has gone unused for so long.

Cheers! -the Pig

Since i have been storing my cigars around 60- 61% RH, I have noticed a significant reduction in plugged cigars. Probably less than 1%.

• Like 4