Cuba in Aug.?

• 2 weeks later...

Well trip was great.....a little hot but certainly not unbearable. Not much worse than home on a bad/humid day. Nary any bugs. Grabbed some good sticks at a local place and resort. I would do it again. Now mind you we just stayed at a resort and chilled, I wasn't walking around Havana in the heat

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 7:34 AM, n0s4atu said:

Well based on the weather, I'm in for a wet visit while I'm there.  The only thing I'm hoping is that because August isn't as popular for a visit, perhaps I'll have a shot at some interesting purchases.

Leaving next week for my first time.  My wife and I are going to explore Havana for a week.  Sounds like the summer weather wasn’t too bad?  Some people say humidity unbearable and some say just fine to them.  We live in GA so we’re used to humid, I think.  Plan on a great time either way.

• Like 1

Leaving next week for my first time.  My wife and I are going to explore Havana for a week.  Sounds like the summer weather wasn’t too bad?  Some people say humidity unbearable and some say just fine to them.  We live in GA so we’re used to humid, I think.  Plan on a great time either way.
Weather was great, but humid. This summer in the DC area has been cooler and far less humid, so maybe that will bring some luck down there too. Much like Fl we got a few brief afternoon showers but for the most part it was hot and humid. I'd rather deal with that than constant rain personally. A little a/c, a nice drink and you're cooled back down in no time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, n0s4atu said:

Weather was great, but humid. This summer in the DC area has been cooler and far less humid, so maybe that will bring some luck down there too. Much like Fl we got a few brief afternoon showers but for the most part it was hot and humid. I'd rather deal with that than constant rain personally. A little a/c, a nice drink and you're cooled back down in no time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.  I figured that Havana on a hot day beat GA any day so I plan on having a great time.  

Yes, plenty of drinks to stay cool!!!