2 Cohiba Siglo bands

SmokenWhisky

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

What do you mean size indicator? Specific mention of which vitola it is? Many Cohiba are that way

On the left band, you see on the very left side there is the range of ring gauges which the band is for (38-47 for this one).  It doesn't appear on the right band.

I looked as some bands I have from reputable sources and they all seem to have the ring gauge indication, but I only about 10 bands to look from.

On 7/15/2018 at 5:55 AM, mt1 said:

On the left band, you see on the very left side there is the range of ring gauges which the band is for (38-47 for this one).  It doesn't appear on the right band.

I looked as some bands I have from reputable sources and they all seem to have the ring gauge indication, but I only about 10 bands to look from.

Just realized people responded to this. I thought I would receive notifications as I started the topic but i guess I have to follow it to get notifications...still learning

What mt1 one says is exactly what I was asking about. The ring gauge is on one band but not the other. You can see the gold stripe extends all the way on the right band but gets cut off on the left band. The band with the missing ring gauge sizes also feels slightly thicker and stiffer. 

I just wanted to know if this was a common thing that might happen with cohiba siglos or all bands in general or is one a dreaded Fohiba ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, mt1 said:

learn something new every day. I have never noticed that.