email of the week.

Looking to you good folk to help me respond :rolleyes:

Comment: I have received my orders.  All of the cigars are good except for the Cohiba Robustos.  I have some authentic ones, but those you sent me are counterfeit...I know.  So what do you say, and what do you want to do?  I would be surprised if you do anything other than deny.

• Sad 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being nice didn't help. I got this one back.   Rob,  I know from experience that the Cohiba Robusto is the most “faked” cigar in the world.  It may be that your supplier has decei

This thread made my day. What a nutcase. Tell him he can go kick rocks. In my opinion, membership around here is too high anyway. Too much competition on 2424 lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using

I would say 'return them for a refund'. Then I would never deal with them again, in any regard, and move on. F these sorts of people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a 2016 PSP CORO, in my opinion the finest cigar I have in my 40+ box collection. I’ve purchased from other vendors in the past, I only purchase here now. Show that fool this post and then refuse to ever sell him another cigar again.  If such fool is reading this post, DM me and I’ll take the box off your hands. 

0B915E19-C80B-448E-9BF8-1675CDD00B8C.jpeg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JohnS said:

It's easy for us all to say refund, but we are talking about $US430 which is not chicken feed, as we all know. How frustrating are customers like this! ??

US430 is not small change, but IMO there really is not much choice.  A failure to offer a complete refund (upon receipt of the returned cigars in good condition, of course) might lead to lost sales from negative comments made to other potential customers.  

And yes, if it were me I would decline to take this gent's money in future.  

• Like 1

It's easy for us all to say refund, but we are talking about $US430 which is not chicken feed, as we all know. How frustrating are customers like this! ?

Refund after he returns the cigars on his own dime, of course. Then I would blacklist him with the comment that I am selling cigars, not temporarily loaning them out...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tell him, happy to refund, but you must return the cigars via registered air mail. Once received, the cigars will be inspected for authenticity (you want your fakes back, not somebody else's fakes) and a restocking fee will be applied, before a refund for the difference is paid.

• Like 3

Pres, you gave yourself away when you didn’t send them in the original authentic Cohiba glass lid box! Quite the attentive customer that person is... nothing gets by him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I sent this one. 

Hi *******

Diana is away today so I have taken the opportunity to respond.  

Can you tell me why you would think that the Cohiba Robusto are fake? 

We exclusively use the Habanos regional agent "Pacific Cigar Company" as our supplier. We have done so since 2002.  

You can certainly contact them should you wish confirmation.   

If I can ease your mind regarding your doubts on the  Cohiba Robusto , just let me know.  

Best regards

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JohnS said:

It's easy for us all to say refund, but we are talking about $US430 which is not chicken feed, as we all know. How frustrating are customers like this! ??

I'll buy them off him @ $430 a box.

• Haha 2

Being nice didn't help.
I got this one back.

Rob, 
I know from experience that the Cohiba Robusto is the most “faked” cigar in the world.  It may be that your supplier has deceived you, whatever.  The question is what would you like to do? 
I have authentic Cohiba Robustos purchased from an authorized Cuban Cigar Retailer licensed by the Cuban government.   Side by side, yours, the fake one, is lighter in color, softer in the pack, careless in the construction, and unravels as it is smoked.  The flavor is a dead give-away…no comparison to the “real Cuban”. 
The existence of predatory merchants like you sickens me.  Do you sleep well at night and can look your wife and children straight in the eye and tell them that you are an honorable man? 
If you really want to correct this injustice, then send me a box of REAL Cohiba Robustos.

How many customers like this do you have to deal with on, let’s say, a weekly basis? I’d imagine it would get tiresome

Just now, filltang said:

How many customers like this do you have to deal with on, let’s say, a weekly basis? I’d imagine it would get tiresome

The second this year.  We have an easy ride 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Tell him, happy to refund, but you must return the cigars via registered air mail. Once received, the cigars will be inspected for authenticity (you want your fakes back, not somebody else's fakes) and a restocking fee will be applied, before a refund for the difference is paid.

agree 100% 

7 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

The second this year.  We have an easy ride 

Hmmm ... you seem to not be hitting your KPIs there, mate.

Time for a contest, maybe?

?

Chalk it up to “you can’t please all the people, all the time”, and move on. Life’s too short to deal with BS from a donkey. We will vigorously defend your reputation on our end. 

• Like 1