LCDH Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia)

Habanos is nice and run by a friend of mine (I lived in UB for two years) but it isn’t a LCDH. I’ve had some good times in there! And at the hard rock over the road. The selection actually looks better than the last time i was there. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nealnyc said:

Have been thinking about going to ULA when I head back to China this fall.  Seems to be a pretty amazing place.  

It’s definitely worth a visit if you enjoy the outdoors and the weather in autumn should be great just before the snow and ice comes. Organise a guide to take you to some national parks/lake baikal/the gobi. Just be careful not to try and cram too much in as you will end up missing a lot 

It’s definitely worth a visit if you enjoy the outdoors and the weather in autumn should be great just before the snow and ice comes. Organise a guide to take you to some national parks/lake baikal/the gobi. Just be careful not to try and cram too much in as you will end up missing a lot 

I’ll do that for sure. Good to see some positive feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps things have changed a bit but it also looks like not much has changed.  I went to Ulaanbaatar and Darkhan 10+ years ago and absolutely loved it.

The peanut gallery here all have high expectations.  This is, after all, Mongolia.  Looks wonderful to me, considering.

At least there is a LCDH.  By comparison, the folks in forsaken backwater places like...Vancouver, Canada...don't even have a LCDH!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGipper said:

The peanut gallery here all have high expectations.  This is, after all, Mongolia.  Looks wonderful to me, considering.

At least there is a LCDH.  By comparison, the folks in forsaken backwater places like...Vancouver, Canada...don't even have a LCDH!

This is exactly as it was in Budapest. One store for the whole country. Cigar lovers very critical because we know what good stuff is, but their access to good stuff is limited.

As I showed earlier today, I stand beside the sales clerk with my beloved Trini Vigia Tubos I had never had before. I now have a few boxes and I love them!

On the list above in your OP the last offering is Trini Colonial. Yayyy! The price 78.0 could mean anything? Fiver? Per cigar? Box? What currency?

So wonderful!

CB

On 7/30/2018 at 10:56 PM, canadianbeaver said:

This is exactly as it was in Budapest. One store for the whole country. Cigar lovers very critical because we know what good stuff is, but their access to good stuff is limited.

As I showed earlier today, I stand beside the sales clerk with my beloved Trini Vigia Tubos I had never had before. I now have a few boxes and I love them!

On the list above in your OP the last offering is Trini Colonial. Yayyy! The price 78.0 could mean anything? Fiver? Per cigar? Box? What currency?

So wonderful!

CB

All the prices were for one cigar 78,000 Mongolian tugrik is about about 32 USD so basically Canadian prices.